Friday, December 4, 2009

Joker

By the Miku Vocaloid. Getting a bit more nervous as Sunday approaches. :P I shouldn't have done this, but I looked up info for the Listening section. Someone said it's like the make or break for the test. O.O Although, really, it doesn't sound that bad. Also, I aced this practice section. You hear a recording of a conversation and there's questions about it. There's a section where you have to decide which picture goes with what their talking about. They say the only hard part is that the speakers are speaking extremely fast, and you have to answer it quickly. Also, they were talking about it for the hardest level which is 1. Odd, since the lowest level is 4. :P They said on the practice test that they write the dialogue down for the lowest level. Wahoo! I can hear it and see it, almost like they want us to do well. XD

I was looking at other mangas, since I've gotten caught up in Naruto. I might go back to reading Gintama. I want to read a light- hearted comedy one. Gintama most of the time is like that, but I want something new. ^_^ Guess I'll just look some more later.

For Japanese, I wrote and reviewed up to section た or ta. I quickly glanced over more of the vocab, then reviewed the verb forms again. I think the hardest part for me might be the grammar. So many different parts to it. O.O But, I do have all the basics down, just a matter of not second guessing myself. :P

I played a game called Level Up on Gamershood. Was oddly addicting. ^_^" You have amnesia and have to go around collecting gems, help a guy who also has amnesia, fight a 'shadow' in your nightmares, avoid monsters while you're awake, make relationships, and more. Along the way, you learn snippets about their world. Kind of elaborate, but fun! I finished the game (was really short), and found the truth about who my character is and who the man I supposedly helped was. They're bitter enemies, and it ends with a shot of them battling. (She actually was in love with him when she had amnesia. O.O) It also said at the top to be continued. So, it would be fun to do the second game when it comes out. Since I finished it, they gave me a bonus game. I didn't like it as much. :P

I inked my drawing, inked the cat black, and retouched a few things. After my white out dries, I'll post it either right away, or maybe tomorrow. It's not really meant to be to scale, or exact, since it's just for fun. I think I like it, though. It kind of looks like things are floating. :D Also, it was very cold today. Might have gotten up to just 40 degrees. Tonight, it's going to be in the mid 20's. O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment