Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Aisu Ga Meruto

By the Kaito Vocaloid. Basically means Icecream Still Melts. He's obsessed with icecream. It's a little disturbing how much he likes it. :P (It's about how even the good things don't last.) Wahoo! It's the 100th post! :D I finished editing the 6th chapter and posted it. My deviantART is at:http://rcmacdonald.deviantart.com/ Hopefully, people will like it. ^_^ I got my new prescription today! So, we'll see if it's at a better dosage. After that we went to the market for a while. When we got back I cleaned those nasty sneakers that had dog (not sure really what type of animal, just assuming.) crap on them. Was one of the most disgusting jobs ever! I might have been ok with it, if it didn't smell so rancid. I almost threw up. >.<>

I finally got a chance to study some Japanese. I reviewed up to about the す or su section. Then, I came up with another sentence.
私は7時で起きます。
English: I get up at 7 o'clock. (If you remember last time I asked What time do you get up every morning.) It's a simple sentence, but still gave me a chance to make another one. Also, made sure I remembered the days of the week. Turns out I do remember. I know it's a simple thing, but it's always good to make sure you remember the basics. :P So, today would be: 水曜日or suiyoubi. I only have 4 more days! I'm getting kind of nervous but happy about it at the same time. O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment