Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fear Garden

By the Rin Vocaloid. It's a really creepy song, and the video that I've seen on Youtube for it is even creepier. O.O It's about how Rin keeps a 'fear garden', that has all her dead friends and family's arms. They pop out of the ground and the fingers are spread out like they're flowers. All of them have different colored fingernail polish too. She even calls them her flowers. She's really messed up in this, but it's oddly addicting. :P Oh, I have a new playlist now! I made one on Playlist.com. They have more of a selection than Imeem did. Also, it's been freezing here! Getting into the teens at night and maybe getting up to 30 during the day. O.O I started the 7th chapter of my story. I'm trying to not make it too graphic, but it's kind of a weird part of the story. It's still fun so far. :D

日本語
I only was able to start translating a Japanese newspaper. The site I use as a referrence was really slow. I found many other things to help me learn more Japanese, but couldn't do them because of that silly site. >.<>
無料 or no charge (the English next to it said Free). 今週の日本語紙面 or This week's Japanese (paper) pages. I'm almost done working out the first topic that they headline on there. I think it's about the Nutcracker being put on by the Pacific Northwest Ballet. Kind of interesting. :P (By the way, this is from the North American Post. It's in half English and Japanese.)

I started drawing Shadow from my story. I'm still not sure if I like his hair, and I'm still tweaking his 'skeleton'. I never think the shoulders and hips are right, so I'm trying to work on it a bit. Also, I have to remember he's a short character. ^_^ His face turned out good so far.

Youtube:
A hilarious video about Kaito being a Vampire:
Len's funny and embarrassing story XD:
A cute video centered on Rin and Len:
Rin and Len having a funny fight:
A very cute, relaxing, and funny Kaito video. It's one of my new faves of him:

No comments:

Post a Comment