Thursday, February 13, 2014

National Tortellini Day!

Mood::iconberwaldplz:

One of my fave stuffed pastas! It's so good!:iconchibispainplz:I like it loaded with cheese. But, I have heard that there are many other varieties of stuffing. Almost any sauce works well with them. It's also World Radio Day. 

I'm feeling a lot better today. Tried to eat more iron yesterday, and that may have helped. I couldn't sleep too well.:iconlietplz:Got up earlier than I usually do. Funny how the day before it was later...Hopefully I can get back on track tomorrow.:iconkikuplz:

In Fukuie, the murderer was a female mangaka (manga artist) who misunderstood her editor and killed her in the heat of the moment. She hit her with a heavy wooden sculpture, and then made it look like the victim drowned in the bathtub. Like she accidentally slipped, hit her head, fell into the water, and drowned. The victim had a knee injury and needed help with things, so she had helped with setting up her bath for her beforehand. So it seemed convenient for her. She thought her newest manga was going to be dropped. She felt she was never good enough for her. But, what the editor was really trying to get across was that she was going to drop a much older mangaka's current work and promote the newer one in its place. She said she wanted to bring something 'fresh' to their readers. It was very sad when the murderer found out. She basically had a mental breakdown. 

I skipped watching Naruto Shippuden. The special on Kakashi's past is apparently still going. Didn't realize it would go for more than one episode...I really don't want to watch something rehashed a million times over again. I read the comments, and it basically shows another viewpoint for when Minato and Kushina (Naruto's parents) were killed. We don't need to go over that so many times. Yes, it's very sad and disturbing, but they're in the middle of a war currently...I thought it was very good and interesting that they showed Obito's flashbacks, because a lot of the events had never been shown before. Some just gave you the bigger 'picture' behind the ones we knew. Like how Danzo was apparently one of the most evil ninjas. He's the one who manipulated everyone. That I can understand. But, right now this 'special' is kind of pointless to me.
In Hitman Reborn, Tsuna didn't step into the ring, but destroyed the poles supporting the area during the Thunder battle in order to save Lambo. Apparently, they considered it messing with the field, and therefore he's disqualified. So, Varia now has the Sky and Thunder rings. The Vongola have only the Sun ring so far. Xanxus was intrigued enough with Tsuna that he decided he'll fight him anyways at some point. The next round is Bel vs Gokudera. I really like both of these characters, and it's fun to see how much more they develop later on. Bel loves to use knives and Gokudera uses bombs. Gokudera arrived a minute before the match was about to begin. If he had been 2 minutes later, they would have disqualified him. Their fight is one of the best in all the battles for the rings. At least it was in the anime. Should be interesting to see how it's done in the manga version. The chibi versions of them in the pic look kind of funny. It's kind of surreal to see them all 'cute' looking. Hibari looks kind of like Fon when he's in this form. And, I'm guessing that the chibi that's kind of unrecognizable is Chrome/Mukuro. Chrome hasn't appeared yet in the manga, and they don't know their possible Mist guardian yet either. They did meet Mukuro, though. 

Wrote some more of the 6th short story to my nightmare anthology. It's interesting to basically be doing a sci-fi/horror one. It was one of the scariest nightmares I've had. Felt so real. It was somewhat short too, so I have to build up around it. It's turning out to be very interesting so far. Hasn't gotten scary yet, but there are hints that something might happen or things aren't as they seem.

Played my clarinet. Did a lot more tunes from my general solo book. Sounded pretty good. I just think I need to switch to a new reed.:iconhanatamagoplz:This one's starting to squeak a lot and feels weaker than it used to be. For some reason, I tend to go through reeds much slower than what's normal, I guess. Even when I'm using it on a regular basis. I usually play it until it breaks, no sound comes out, or something else bumps into it and breaks it.:iconseychelles-plz:It takes a lot for me to change reeds. Which makes me sound funny when it's on its last legs. I still have a couple of 'new' reeds left. Haven't touched them, but I've had them for a couple of years. I got a box of 10 at the time, I think. 

Did the 'worried' section of the expression exaggeration meme. It doesn't seem all that more difficult than the first half. I'm not sure if I'm entirely happy with the results of this one, though. 
日本語
Studied compounds for , and started studying the kanji . 鼻音 or びおん (bion): nasal voice, nasal, nasal sound. 鼻孔 or びこう (bikou): nostril(s). 鼻骨 or びこつ (bikotsu): nasal bone. 鼻祖 or びそ (biso): founder, originator, introducer. 鼻梁 or びりょう (biryou): bridge of the nose. 鼻歌 or はなうた (hanauta): humming, crooning. 鼻声 or はなごえ (hanagoe): nasal voice. 鼻血 or はなぢ (hanaji. In order to type it out it's hanadi, it's one of those rarely used hiragana [ぢ]. Most of the time if it's that 'ji' sound it's written as じ): nosebleed. means: writing brush, handwriting, painting brush, writing. When by itself, it's pronounced as ふで (fude). In some compounds it may be pronounced as ひつ (hitsu). 筆跡 or ひっせき (hisseki): handwriting; example of penmanship.

No comments:

Post a Comment