Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pi Day 2012!

Mood::icondenmarkgrinplz:


This was actually yesterday, but I think it's interesting.:iconeestiplz:Yay for pi!:dummy:No, not the 'pie' that you eat. The mathematical symbol for the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. Although, some people make fun of it by having pie. It was yesterday because of the date: 3/14. Pi's first 3 digits are 3.14. But, they've currently calculated over 1 trillion digits past the decimal. It's an irrational and transcendental number, meaning it will continue infinitely without repeating. The symbol was first used in 1706, but didn't become popular until it was adopted by a Swiss mathematician in 1737. It was also National Potato Chip Day. Potato chips are good! So many different flavors out there! One of my faves is salt and vinegar.:drool:A little goes a long way though. Used to love jalapeno potato chips. Sadly, I can't have them anymore. I love bold flavors. Today's World Consumer Rights Day.


Started the day feeling really down yesterday.:iconwtfukplz:But, in the late afternoon I finally felt back to my old self. Thank goodness! The only problem is my pain in my shoulder came back in full force. Well, if it's not one thing, it's another...:iconohboyamericaplz:The weather was a bit weird too. Looked really dreary and rainy. Suddenly, late in the afternoon, the rain let up and it was sunny. Still cold, but nice and sunny. I wonder if my mood had something to do with the weather?:iconchibiaustriaplz: 


Kill Me Baby has been kind of boring lately. Might switch to something else for that day when the next anime season starts. When I finish Pandora Hearts, I might watch another 'old' series. Like, Code Geass or something. (One that I keep hearing about, but never got around to.) That way I can try some anime that's finished up already. Might eventually watch Bleach, but I kind of doubt it. I remember seeing the first couple of episodes in my college's anime club. I was just iffy about it. But, I heard that the show is finally ending at the end of this month. So that reminded me that maybe when it's over, I could go back to it. But, that's a big maybe.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:(It's a really long series. Not as long as Naruto, but it's been around for years.) 


On Friday, we just grabbed our challah from the store, and ate out. Went to Stella's. Had their Caesar salad, which wasn't as great as their house salad. (Where they pile a ton of cheese on it.:iconchibipolandplz:) But, I got to try something else. Also, had the 'Mediterranean Tortellini'. Really good stuff!:iconitalyplz:Like a casserole with tortellini, red bell peppers, olives, feta, artichoke hearts, chicken, pesto, marinara, and mozzarella cheese melted on top. There was very little chicken, though.:iconwtfromanoplz:


Went through all of Fairy Tail's 3 original soundtracks online. Really cool all around! Found quite a few new tunes.:sing:


Caught up to the current episodes of Phi Brain. Wasn't that far behind. Just by one episode. Daily Lives of High School Boys has been really hilarious so far!:rofl:The best parts have been with the 'literary girl' segments. Just makes me bust a gut! (Especially this last time.)


Got a new pair of PJ's. Kind of cute with cats. It says 'purr' just beneath the main cat. It's got blue cats and a purple background. 


I 'Gaia-nized' 4 of my characters from Alliance, on Tek Tek. I love how you can go through all the items ever made on Gaia. Shadow and Vince were pretty close to what I envisioned. Others...not so much.:iconswissplz:This is just to get an idea for what some characters may look like. It's fun too!


Haven't been able to play my clarinet much this week.:iconlietplz:Most of the time it's because of the pain. I'm hoping to play a little today, though. 


Still haven't found a new drama for Tuesday. Maybe I'll look this weekend. Couldn't decide on a new manga for yesterday's slot either. Again, maybe I'll look for that this weekend.


For Tuesday night's dinner I made my own 'creation'. It was tuna, elbow macaroni, canned tomatoes, canned garbanzo beans, capers, peas, a little salt and pepper, olive oil, oregano, dried lemon peel, and garlic powder all mixed together. It turned out awesome!:iconchibispainplz:Kind of Mediterranean inspired. Would have put olives in, but we didn't have any.:icongermanyplz:


Went to my orthopedist appointment on Tuesday. Made me feel very uncomfortable, and wasn't very personable.:icontinoplz:He made me move my body in different ways. Which is understandable, because that way he can see how things are working. But, his remarks were kind of rude.:iconromanoplz:He noticed a little something, but he couldn't tell anything by it. So, he ordered a '3-phase' bone scan. I've heard those can take up most of the day to do. Oh joy!:iconyaykumajiroplz:(The scanning itself doesn't take all day. It's the breaks in between those 3 scans.) They're supposed to call us to make an appointment for it soon. So, I still don't know what's really going on.:iconkikuplz:


In Fairy Tail, Cana finally told Gildarts that he's her father. Zeref looks pissed, and he killed off the guild master of Grimoire Heart like it was nothing. A black dragon is coming and I think when Zeref mentioned Acnologia, it was its name. The S-class exam is on hold now.


deviantART fave: Rock Paper Scissors I did not make this! Another funny T-shirt design by an artist I watch. I always thought it was a bit weird that paper could beat rock, too. The rock could rip a part the paper easily. 


Youtube:
Another great vocaloid vid. One of their most popular songs (one of my faves too). Video was drawn out by a fan, and I think sung by one too:

A cool vocaloid vid. This one sung by Kaito. Interesting one. People seem to be obsessed with making Alice in Wonderland themed songs with vocaloids. Kind of weird, but cool at the same time. (I love Alice in Wonderland, but it gets tiring if it's overused.):

No comments:

Post a Comment