Thursday, September 13, 2012

International Chocolate Day!

Mood::iconlietplz:

Yay! For chocolate!:dummy:Especially chocolate from around the world. I don't know what I'd do if there suddenly wasn't any chocolate left in the world. Probably would go crazy.:iconbraginskiplz:I could actually celebrate this one. We have cookies that have chocolate on them. It's also National Peanut Day. Those go well together.

Not feeling too well today. Felt like throwing up, fire welling in my stomach,  and not wanting to eat too much because of it. So, I'm surprised I was able to get quite a bit done.:iconnataliaplz:It's actually been kind of nice outside today. In the mid 70s. That's at least one good thing today.

Watched Hana Yori Dango. Rui came back, but made Makino confused when he told her how he felt. He joked about it at first, so everytime it came up, she thought he was joking. The end of the episode showed that it wasn't really a joke. Makino and Domyouji went on a double date. They found out the other guy was acting rude. Later, he was trying to talk to Domyouji, and asked him why he's going out with someone so plain. That was the last straw, and Domyouji beat him up. Makino didn't know what the other guy had said, and just thought he was too violent when she ran up to stop him. She told him that they were over. She ran outside, Rui saw her, and hugged her for a long time. Domyouji walked in while that was going on. Seems like there's a lot of misunderstandings through circumstances. But, I guess that's what makes it interesting.

In Naruto Shippuden, the team with Hinata, Kiba, and Shino go into a cave where it reportedly has a bunch of the White Zetsus. They were hoping to just gather info, until the sealing team came by to seal the Zetsus. They were ambushed by a large amount of them. Eventually, while fighting them, they accidentally set off boxes full of explosives. The team was separated. Once they found each other, they immediately suspected each other for being a White Zetsu clone. They found out, in the end, that Hinata was the clone. Later, they found the 'real' her, and she was unconscious through the whole thing. The clones now have more intel on the Allied Forces, though. 
In Hitman Reborn, they introduced Haru. She had a fixation on Reborn. Bianchi thought they had something in common, and told her that he really is a hitman. Haru had thought Tsuna was forcing Reborn to say he was, and that he was abusing him. She tried to find out if Tsuna was really powerful enough to be a mob boss, and to see if Reborn was really his hitman. She dressed up in a full suit of armor, held up a couple of weapons, and challenged him. She was barely able to stand with the suit of armor on. Eventually, she fell into a river, and with the heavy armor, couldn't swim. So, Reborn made Tsuna go in and save her with his dying will. She's now infatuated with him. 

Played some of my clarinet. Did some Duke Ellington and Gershwin tunes. Wasn't the best, but not bad. Have to keep up with practicing it.:iconchibinitalyplz:Did a little writing. 

Today's kanji is: . Or: ふと.い、た、ふと.る、たい (Futo.i, ta, futo.ru, tai). It means: thick, plump, fat, magnificent, grand, daring, brazen. I already knew this one, but didn't know the different meanings to it. I knew about the thick/fat part. So, it was good to go over. 

Translated the ingredients to the chicken curry recipe I found that was in Japanese. Next time, I'll start translating the steps to it. It sounds really tasty.:iconitalyplz:Went over a Japanese lesson from my book. Also, filled in more of my index for the recipes.

Worked a bit more on part of the oc meme. While fleshing out my design for my main character, Shadow, at the same time. He's looking more and more like what's in my head. I'm a little surprised by that. This part of the meme Shadow and I are supposed to be locked in a room full of Twinkies and one gun for a week. It's what happens after the week goes by. Kind of a fun, but demented, section. 

deviantART faves: Prayers From Heaven StupidFox- 78 Mark Repubblica italiana I did not make these! First, a really cool photomanipulation. This is, I think, the first one I've faved from the new group I've joined called Jewish Photographers. They accept pretty much any form of art, done by Jews. It doesn't have to be religious, either. Really interesting group. I really like the effect of this piece. Second, another funny installment of StupidFox. Third, cool pic of a cat. Fourth, a cool drawing of the female version of Italy from Hetalia in traditional wear. Oh, and dA has a very interesting vid on fanart laws. Still haven't watched all of it, but very interesting stuff so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment