Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Rice Pudding Day

Mood::iconseychelles-plz:


I don't particularly like rice pudding, but for those who do, celebrate it!:iconchibinitalyplz:It's too sweet or the texture's too weird or something for me.:iconswissplz:It's also Tisha B'Av, or the 9th of Av. It's one of the saddest holidays on the Jewish calendar. Where we remember tragic events that have occurred on and around this date. It's a time of mourning. So, a lot of people fast, if they're really observant. I barely noticed it was today. That's kind of sadder.:iconotlplz:Read in an email that Birthright Next was going to have an event for it. It's almost funny that after such a sad holiday, we have what most people call the Jewish Valentine's Day.:iconheroamericaplz:


It's been really cold today. Averaging around 66 degrees. When are we going to have a decent stretch of summer? This is like Fall weather.:iconchibiromanoplz:
Haven't made something in so long...:iconkikuplz:Made this last night. It's chili and a cornbread muffin. It was my first time using the microwave cookbook. Used too small a casserole dish, and it ended up making a nice puddle in there.:iconromanoplz:Turned out really good though.:iconchibispainplz:Still have enough for another meal. The muffins were just a jiffy mix, but I also added honey along with the egg and milk. My parents do that too, and makes some awesome muffins! *w*
Apparently, Delicious Gakuin hasn't been subbed past episode 7, so I'm putting that on hold for now.:iconlietplz:Started the drama version of One Missed Call or Chakushin Ari. I've seen the movies. Both the Japanese and American ones. I for some reason, really like the story behind it.:iconfrancisplz:Even though it's pretty creepy.:iconchibichinaplz:Did not know until recently that there was a drama version. Kind of funny to me at first. Because, I wasn't sure how they can stretch it more than what the movie had. But, it seems a bit different. I like it, but it seems to have more mystery than horror this way. It's like a slightly different take. It's pretty scary enough to have your cell go off, you check it, and notice that the call was from the same number. And, it has the time you'll die. If you listen to the message you can hear your last moment before you die.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:See if I heard gurgling sounds, and I was at a pool, I'd quickly leave. (First victim in this didn't leave the pool...:iconraivisplz:) But, if I remember correctly, that doesn't usually work. I've actually seen sites online where you can download this creepy ringtone. 


Gosick was a bit weird. It seems like Kujo solved part of the mystery this time. That's rare. If Victorique can't put the 'pieces' of info together, her father will lock her up. Her mother's watching from the sidelines, and Brian Roscoe (her mother's lover) 'nudged' Kujo in the right direction for gathering the clues. It kind of feel likes it's dragging. Only a few more episodes, so hopefully it'll pick up again.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:


Played a lot of Irish tunes and a couple of Duke Ellington songs. I seem to be rushing some of the tunes lately. I have to remember to calm down, take a breath, and then go. Sometimes I just go, almost without thinking. Did better with cycling my breathing. Sounded pretty good, aside from the rushing with some.:iconchibiamericaplz:


In Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Sensei had too many herbs. It all started with him having a 7-herb porridge. In his crazy, almost seemed high, mind if you eat too many herbs you turn into an herbivore. And, your senses heighten, like the way herbivores can be very alert when looking out for carnivores. One of the funniest and most trippiest chapters.:iconspainplz:Well, I'm now caught up to the updates of this series, too. Which means until the next chapter's out, I get to start another manga. Wahoo!:dummy:So many new things lately.:iconchibihungaryplz:


Still working on a sentence from the You Maga article on stress relief exercises. It's quite a long sentence, but I'm almost through with it. Soon, I can move on to the 3rd and final step in the exercise. Yay!:la:

No comments:

Post a Comment