Friday, August 26, 2011

National Dog Day 2011

Mood::iconseychelles-plz:

Dog's do deserve to have their own day.:iconhongkongplz:This was created specifically in honor of search and rescue dogs at ground zero during September 11th. 300 search and rescue dogs searched through the rubble at Ground Zero. Service dogs are amazing! I've only had one dog, but I loved him just as much as my cats. I don't think I'm either a cat or dog person. I'm both.:iconthailandplz: 

It's been another nice and warm day. Hope it continues for a while. Actually managed to get all my walks in today! Wahoo!:dummy:Trying to get back into it. I feel so much better when I do. Like a natural high.:iconheroamericaplz:

Did some dusting in my room.:icondustingplz:Also, went through a lot of the stuff I had piled on top of my dresser. Threw out a lot of it, and moved some things around. Looks much nicer and cleaner.:iconchibisitalyplz:Actually found my traveling candlesticks and car mezuzah. I thought something had happened to them.:iconusaplz:Not that I need them at the moment, but still nice to know they're there. Also, posted chapter 4 of Alliance to mangafox. A lot of people are reading it on there. Kind of nice to see.:iconchibihungaryplz:

Zettai Kareshi is starting to get tense and sad.:iconraivisplz:Throughout the episode, Night was overheating because of his emotions affecting his programming. He kept getting 'fevers', convulsed, and fell over a lot. The company lied to Riiko telling her that they'll 'fix' him. And, they weren't sure if his memories would stay intact during the 'repair'. Later, she finds out that they wanted to scrap him. The 2 guys who created Night tried to stop their boss from authorizing it. But, it was too late. They pressed the button already that would erase his memories. Riiko managed to get a spot in the next stage of the competition in Paris, but she was too worried about Night to leave. Weird thing is she also loves Soshi, and told him after he confessed to her. Soshi found out about Night being a robot, but hasn't talked with Riiko about it. Somehow, this feels like it'll end in tragedy.:iconlietplz:Heard other people mention that the manga ended that way. So sad! Next episode's the finale, but they have a special after that.

Gintama was hilarious yet again!:rofl:It was a continuation from last week's episode. The monkey with the freakishly long name, had ran away from his new owner. He wanted to be with Kyuubei more. (The one who trained him.) He was smart enough to free all the monkeys at the zoo to evade them capturing him. In the end, the monkey was given back to Kyuubei to keep. But, the boy who wanted him, asked if he could add one more name to his full name. They turned that full name into a song at the end. Throughout the episode, there was some really touching and emotional sounding music. But, I realized it was his name they were singing then as well. His name is kind of obscene, so it was hilarious to make it sound like that.:iconfrancisplz: 

Played the rest of my new clarinet solo book. It's pretty good. Although, there are a couple of pretty stupid songs in it. Most are nice, though. Also, played some Beatles and Duke Ellington tunes. I think I actually sounded better after playing from the solo book.:iconsleepygreeceplz:
Started reading Gate 7 last week. I loved CLAMP's xxxHolic series, so I decided to try this new one. It really is pretty new, and I think their style has changed a bit. Seems even better, almost more intricate and detailed with the art. The story is kind of hard to follow right at the beginning. But, that's because they haven't started explaining things until the chapter I'm up to now. (Which is the 3rd.) I'll probably catch up to the updates pretty quick with this one too. Since it's once a month. The description of this series sounds a bit weird. An innocent sightseeing trip to Kyoto opens up a realm to Chikahito, a high school student. Visiting a legendary shrine, Chikahito finds himself in the mystical world of Hana and her comrades. And, his immunity to their powers leads them to believe that he's not an ordinary person. Protecting our world from violent elemental beasts, Hana and her team welcome the confused Chikahito. Who isn't quite sure that he wants to be caught up in the middle of their war. He's fallen for Hana already. I like her personality.:iconchibipolandplz:

Worked a bit more on translating the article from You Maga that I'm writing out. It's on cherry sales for June, so far. Also, saw that the registration booklet for the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) this year is up. Can't mail the application in until the month of September. Which is coming up quickly, so I guess it's good to look at for now. The application part looks a bit different than the one that used to be online. Seems more detailed.:iconkikuplz:The whole booklet is about 23 pages. But, they have a copy of the application that's a separate document. So, I won't have to print out all those pages, but it's good for reference. It sucks that the applications will only be accepted by snail mailing them. But, last year someone hacked into their systems, and stole people's credit card numbers. So, I understand why they'd go this route. But, it's more of a pain.:iconwtfromanoplz:

Youtube: 
A really cute cat vid:

No comments:

Post a Comment