Tuesday, April 9, 2013

SPY

Mood::iconthailandplz:

By Super Junior. Kind of a fun one. (Interesting to walk to.) You can kind of guess what it's about through the video. But, looking at the lyrics, it's about them chasing after a female spy that they've fallen for. I'm more into Japanese bands, but there are a few Korean ones that sound pretty good. Super Junior being one of them. Haven't really looked through that many of their songs, but I've liked what I've heard so far.:iconchibihungaryplz:

Haven't been feeling too well the last couple of days, so I've been sleeping in. Kind of annoys me, though. (Although, I was able to get to most of the stuff I wanted to get done these last couple of days.) Went through a lot of my mom's Jewish books. I'm only keeping a small fraction of what was there. Kind of weird to see how many I've put into the sell/donate bag I'm using. I've found things I didn't know she had. I still have a lot of them to go through, but I made a pretty good dent in it.:iconchibiaustriaplz:

Started doing 30 sit-ups twice a day this week. I'm hoping to get back to a routine, like I had about a month ago. Only, I'm adding twice as much sit-ups each week this time. Managed to do my 2-mile walks so far this week, too. Trying to be as strict, if not more so, about my diet as before. 

Edited more of Alliance. This time read/edited from the very beginning in Word, until chapter 4. I think what I might do is read/edit a few chapters on the paper version, then trade off and do the same amount on the digital version. That way I can look at it twice in a 'round'. If I do this everyday, I should get through it pretty quickly. I seem to have a lot more errors at the beginning than I do for the rest of the thing.:iconchibijapanplz:

I decided on another drawing idea. I'll draw out all my characters next to each other, with a height measure next to them. To show their designs, a bit of their attitudes, and height differences. Funny thing is my main character is the shortest. Should be a fun project. I might color them, too. I can use my fancy colored pencils and 'manga' pens.:iconberwaldplz:Another fun part to it. Not sure how long it'll take me, though...Also, edited that last panel of the drawing meme in Photoshop. I'm really liking the design I have for my main character in this one. Might use it as the main one for him.
日本語
Today's kanji is: . As じつ (jitsu): truth, reality; sincerity, honesty, fidelity; faith, kindness; content, essence, substance; (good) result. As まこと (makoto): truth, reality; sincerity, honesty, integrity, fidelity, confidence, devotion, trust, reliance. As (mi): fruit, nut, seed; content, substance, ingredients. As まこと.に (makoto.ni): indeed, really, absolutely, truly, actually, very, quite. As み.の (mi.no): true, real; blood-related, biological (as in a relative). As みの.る (mino.ru): to bear fruit, ripen. As さね (sane): (obsc) pit (of a fruit), stone, core. The compounds today for it were: 実学 or じつがく (jitsugaku): practical science. 実権 or じっけん (jikken): real power. 実験 or じっけん (jikken): experiment. 実在 or じつざい (jitsuzai): reality, existence. There's plenty more compounds to this one. So, I'll be going over those for a bit. (Maybe for the rest of the week. We'll see.)

No comments:

Post a Comment