Wednesday, February 6, 2013

World Nutella Day!

Mood::icondenmarkgrinplz:

I really love this stuff!:iconfrancisplz:I don't know why I shied away from it when I was little. It's great for an easy dessert with just that and some toast. I'm not a fan of eating it everyday. But, it's really good to have once in a while. I also occasionally put it on whole wheat waffles, and eat it like a waffle sandwich.:iconheroamericaplz:Good stuff. You can also have somewhat of a s'more if you use fluff and graham crackers with it. It's actually pretty versatile. 

Got to playing my clarinet yesterday and today. Just going over those same klezmer tunes. I'm getting better and better. Edited the first panel in the drawing meme I'm filling out. Almost done with that part. It's looking better than I expected it would be.:iconchibiaustriaplz:

Wrote a bit more of chapter 19 today. I'm getting better ideas for this chapter, and the next. I might end this novel with 2 cliffhangers, instead of the one I was planning to do earlier. But, that might make it more fun. Also, edited part of the chapter a bit. Then, brainstormed some more on another name for a place in the story. For a while there I kind of hit a wall, but now I feel like I've broken through it.:iconberwaldplz:

The Jdrama, Dinner, has been very interesting so far. I like how the manager finally stood up for herself and the restaurant this time. The new head chef is interesting. He keeps coming up with new dishes. It's nice that they make it seem like the characters are already competent in cooking, but just need some direction and to be whipped into shape. So many Jdramas have characters that need to be taught from scratch. That gets somewhat annoying. But, this is different. 

In Hitman Reborn, it was Gokudera's battle against Bel, or the battle for the 'Storm' ring. So far it's an interesting fight. They've all been interesting so far. 

Also read Fairy Tail. I'm at the Moon Drip and Deliora arc. The story's pretty much the same as with the anime. But, the character designs seem quite different. It's interesting. I kind of like to see how artists evolve their characters over time. Makes it fun. They even have different types of clothes compared to the anime. And, I haven't really noticed it, but the guild's logo is supposedly slightly different too. It's almost like a parallel world if I compare them that way.:iconseychelles-plz:
日本語
Yesterday, I found some interesting Japanese channels on Youtube. One that shows Japanese commercials (updated every week or 2), ANN (All-Nippon News Network), Chukyo TV, and one channel that's from Japan, but geared towards foreigners. That last channel also has some news on cultural stuff that's going on in Japan. Kind of cool channels. Most of these are in Japanese, so I get another opportunity to hear it. And, to see more of their culture. I didn't know Youtube had these. Of course, I never bothered to look around for them.:iconkikuplz:Oh! And, each one has suggestions for other Japanese channels. I went over 2 more kanji. and . First one is pronounced as けん or ken. It means: prefecture. The second one's pronounced as くら (kura), こ (ko), or く (ku). It means: warehouse, storehouse, depository, cellar. They said sometime this month, I'll get my results for the JLPT through the mail. I'm a bit nervous, but I think I did much better than last time. So, we'll see.:iconpolandplz:

Just got back from the support group that meets every 1st and 3rd Tuesdays. (Also, meets on the 5th, if there is one. Like, last week.) It was a pretty lively discussion, like usual. People had a hard time talking about what happened to them recently, because we met just last week. But, there were some interesting topics that were brought up. Went to Shari's after. Thought I'd try their potato pancakes, and hot chocolate. The hot chocolate was ok. The pancakes were highly processed and seemed too soft. There was WAY too much pepper, too. (Seemed like more pepper than potatoes.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:) The only thing I liked on that entree were the apples that come on the side. They're oddly cut, but the sauce they were in was awesome. They only give you 3 little pancakes. Had half of them, but needed something more once we got home. So, I tried some frozen mini bite-sized gyros from Trader Joe's. They were very good! They were tiny, but seemed to have a lot more 'bite' than the pancakes did. 

deviantART fave: So Much Love I Died :Valentine's: I did not make this! It's a cute/dark drawing of a bear who apparently loved too much, and his love crushed his partner. His partner ends up being a ghost next to him. Done by an artist I watch. A lot of his stuff is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment