Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hug Your Cat Day

Mood::iconthailandplz:


I think it should be everyday!:dummy:It's good to encourage it, though. It's celebrated worldwide. The holiday was created to show some love to our cats. And, to raise awareness of the benefits for both the cat and the person. It tends to make not only the cat feel better, but you as well.:iconheroamericaplz:I have 2 cats, so I guess I should give them more hugs than usual today.:iconeestiplz:It's also National Macaroon Day. I'm a little iffy with macaroons. I'm mostly ok with the coconut ones.:paranoid:
In Fairy Tail, since the clock hand was stolen from Lucy, they decide to investigate her father's mansion. There haven't been any buyers since his death, therefore it's abandoned when they arrive. Lucy thinks she'll try to save enough to buy it in the future. It still has family heirlooms mixed in with the junk. They go through everything, and when Lucy's looking through her father's library, she finds a book titled 'To My Daughter'. It's completely blank, but they realize that the title's an anagram. Once they figure that out, it leads them to a picture book about time and the 'starry sky'. They get attacked when they find it. Once the enemy glances at it, he says he memorized it and returns it. One of the other enemies, named Dan Straight (yeah, not such a creative name, and not funny...:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:), falls for Lucy and shrinks Natsu. Happy stomps on Natsu by accident. Dan leaves without turning Natsu back. Should be funny during the next episode, seeing him like that again. People keep commenting saying it's a 'filler' arc, but I still think it's part of the story. Not much filler to it.:iconpolandplz:  


Played some more Irish tunes on my clarinet yesterday. I'll probably do some Klezmer tunes today. I'm thinking about becoming a private clarinet tutor. They say the only requirement you need is experience in playing the instrument. I have 17 years experience. I think I definitely qualify in that department.:iconenglandispervyplz:I'm thinking of starting with beginner students. And, help a little if intermediate players are stuck on something. Also, I think I can help people from all age groups if they're starting out. (Not just little kids.:iconchibinitalyplz:) I've heard a lot of private tutors work with their students from their own homes. That'd make it easier for me, as well. I have a lot of ideas for it, and what to put on a flyer to send out. The more I think about it, the more awesome it sounds to me!:la:I love music and the clarinet, and I'd be happy to share that with people. Plus, it wouldn't be too bad to make some money from it.:iconberwaldplz:Have to figure out rates and stuff as well.
In Anagle Mole, Luchiru fights the other majin that was assigned to kill him. Luchiru beats him and wins in the end. He kept saying Luchiru was inexperienced, weak, and would never amount to much. Chiwa found Luchiru and Kyousuke in the pouring rain. The pic's of what happens when she sees them. 


Almost done transposing my Irish tunes. It's cool to see how many I've done already. I'll probably move on to the Beatles' songs next. Started reading the Merchant of Venice from my Shakespeare collection book. Interesting so far. Not sure if I like it as much as the Comedy of Errors, though.
日本語
The kanji for yesterday was: . Or: おとうと (otouto), てい (tei), だい (dai), (de). It means younger brother, faithful service to elders, or younger male. Interesting that otouto is usually used, the others are usually in compounds. When referring to another's younger brother, you say otouto-san (弟さん). When addressing one's own younger brother, you say their given name. Contrast to when addressing one's own older brother, you use an honorific onii-san (お兄さん). 

deviantART faves: Passed Out. Commission: Fledge I did not make these! First, a cute pic of a ferret sleeping on his own litter. He looks so worn out. Second, a drawing by another artist I watch. It's of someone else's original character. I love almost anything he does. Not too fond of some of the ecchi stuff, but the rest is amazing.

Youtube:
An interesting look at what animals 'say' from various countries. Like we say oink for a pig. Or, woof for a dog. I love languages, so this was kind of interesting to me. I knew most of it, but some I haven't heard before:

No comments:

Post a Comment