Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Glitter (Starving Trancer Remix)

Mood::iconchibiamericaplz:


By Another Infinity ft. Mayumi Morinaga. This is the 11th ending theme song to Fairy Tail. Cool, peaceful, yet sad all at the same time. It features Lucy. The lyrics seem interesting as well. Talking about how the world used to be, before we made huge cities and such. Somehow it sounds like how I've been feeling lately, just the mood of it at least.:iconchibiaustriaplz:One of their better songs. 

We're still getting cards, and people are nice enough to still be making meals for us. It's supposed be like that, but it's still nice that they put the effort in and cared.:iconheroamericaplz:(A lot of them have been homemade.) Tonight someone made us some lentil soup and lots of little cornbread muffins. It was so good!:iconchibispainplz:They suggested we put a little balsamic vinegar in the soup, saying it makes it even better. And it did!:dummy:Yesterday, someone gave us some roasted turkey, an interesting Mediterranean inspired rice salad, and some eggs from her chickens for me. That's fresh eggs.:iconberwaldplz:Really good stuff. Haven't had the eggs yet. I heard that someone might make a chicken pot pie for us on Friday night. Nice.


It's funny, because the universe or G-d must not want me to leave the house until the shiva week's over.:iconswissplz:I was hoping to go to that cafe I usually go to on Wednesdays, the one that Mom went to for her Mahj group. I just liked to have a place to study things in a different environment, and not in front of the computer. Anyways, I asked if one of the members of the group could drive me. She said something came up for her and a couple other members, so they're postponing this week's to Friday and she'd be happy to drive and see me then. That's cool with me, but a bit odd. Another friend told me that she'd be more free on Saturday rather than Thursday. Shiva would end Thursday night. It's kind of creepy.:iconchibichinaplz:I kind of feel like it's been good for me to stay at home for now, though.:iconchibicanadaplz:


I've been getting back to playing my clarinet. It's been kind of therapeutic for me. Wasn't too bad today. Might have been better if I had broken in my new reed a bit more. It always has to be played with for like 4 or 5 times before it sounds and feels normal.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:Could also be because I let this pack, as soon as we got it, get a little warped on a hot day in the backseat of the car.:iconwtfukplz:Oh well, at least they get back to normal after a little while. 


Posted chapter 15 of Alliance to dA. I've already started working on 16. I have to decide soon when to end the first novel, and start the next.:hmm:I want the first one to end on a cliffhanger so people will want to read more.:iconeestiplz:Still has so many ways it can go. 


I've decided on the next meme, and did some prep for it. I plan to fill this one in: Amazing Character Art Mad-Lib I know it's really long, but I think it'd be interesting. I have more than enough characters for it. It needs 8. 


Started to work on Kenta's face. Fray and Sin's came out pretty good. Kind of close to what I envisioned. Also, worked on the character info to my last character, Doina. She sounds cool. I might add a new character soon.:la:That makes it close to 20 characters!:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:But, the characters make the story. Started a description of the student union building from the story. I'm thinking of first drawing diagrams of the exterior and interior, and then what it actually looks like. It'll be a great project for me to learn how to draw buildings/architecture in detail. I've done diagrams of buildings before, when I was in my high school fashion and interior design class. So, I have a little background on the 'outline' phase. I have to figure out how to do the actual building, especially if I want to do the manga version of the story.:iconchibinitalyplz:


Fairy Tail was kind of pointless. Natsu trying to pick a fight with Laxus, and it ended in like 2 seconds. They had a festival leading up to the 'duel'. They found out that the thing that Lucy's dad wanted to give her is a clock hand. That was basically all there was to this episode.:iconromanoplz:


Anagle Mole's been really interesting so far. Kyousuke knows that Luchiru's not human. I'm starting to suspect maybe Kyousuke isn't either. He mentioned that he's an 'Anagle Mole', but won't tell Luchiru what that means. Since Kyousuke found out that Luchiru's not human, another spy from underground was sent out to kill him. 


Even though I didn't go to the cafe, I still did the stuff I normally would. Studied downstairs at the dining room table, so it's still a different 'environment'. And the only electronic I used was my mp3 player, like usual. So, I read a bit of the April issue of You Maga, transposed an Irish tune, finished reading the Comedy of Errors from my collection of Shakespeare stories book (which I thought was pretty good), looked up some more descriptive words for my story in a dictionary (didn't find anything...:iconkikuplz:), and finished a crossword puzzle. Not bad.:iconsleepygreeceplz:

No comments:

Post a Comment