Friday, May 25, 2012

Acchi de Kocchi de

Mood::iconicelandfukkiretaplz:


Or, Over There, Over Here. It's Acchi Kocchi's opening song. Sung by the voice actors. I'm liking this series more and more with every episode.:iconchibihungaryplz:Another cute, fun, upbeat, and somewhat cool song. Not only does it have a similar title, but the song and sequence really fit well. And, the actors sing pretty well, too.:iconchibinitalyplz:

Well, apparently I'm going to go without light in my room. I thought I just needed to replace the bulb, but even new bulbs aren't working. So, we think it's the fixture. Oh joy. Maybe I'll get like a small cheap candle to light the area around me at night? 


I've started walking around the neighborhood again.:dummy:This time for a longer period of time each walk. Hoping to do like 3 or 4 of them a day, and gradually do longer and longer walks. Should be good for me. 


I called my health insurance to see if they got the forms and records, so they can review it and have me continue with my coverage. They apparently have the forms. But, they don't really have the records yet. Behavioral health was sent a huge packet of my records. It was supposed to go to the people reviewing it.:iconswissplz:So, good thing they realized the mix up, and will get the records soon. 


Finished watching the first season of Gokusen. I loved it!:iconchibispainplz:It just got better with every episode. Had a lot of actors I was familiar with from before. But, they were much younger in this. They were good even back then. There's a special episode I'll watch next week, where the boys go through graduation. Heard that with each season, there was a new group of guys she had to teach. So, that's kind of sad. I liked almost every character.:iconfrancisplz:
I'm noticing as I read Buster Keel, that there are more and more similarities between it and Fairy Tail. But, there are some things that I really like that the other doesn't have. The music themes, not everyone has a 'magic' power, to me the characters seem a bit more dark, lots of animal themes, and more. Keel's group, Bumper, and Tattoo are trapped in the necropolis ruins. Mippy decided to try and find the jingi (really powerful musical instruments) treasure that was rumored to be there. He wanted to prove himself to the others. Blue and Lovey realized and went after him. Keel, thinking the others abandoned him at the hospital, decided to go search for it as well. Even though he was badly injured. Bumper and Tattoo were also told that one of the jingis would be there, so they went. There's also a skeleton man, named Bone, who while he was human was searching for treasure there. He died looking for it. He saved Mippy. A demented magic user is sicking his 'toys' on all of them, while sealing off all the exits. 


Played some more jazz and a little from my solo classical music book. The solo book is one of the toughest ones I have. But, I wasn't too bad this time.:iconchibiamericaplz:Edited some of the chapter I'm on of Alliance. I really like how it's turning out. The last couple of chapters, didn't 'feel' quite right. They're good, but they went in a different direction than I expected. Took some time to get used to. But, this one's kind of fun. The new character seems really crazy, and evil. They can be the easiest/most fun to portray.:mwahaha:
日本語
The kanji I worked on for today was: . It can be pronounced as: かた (kata), -がた (-gata), なり (nari), けい (kei), and ぎょう (gyou). Again, depending on how you pronounce it, it means: shape, form, style, appearance, tense, figure, visage, state.

No comments:

Post a Comment