Tuesday, June 5, 2012

National Cheese Day

Mood::iconchibiamericaplz:


This was actually yesterday. But, I love cheese!:iconfrancisplz:So why not celebrate it for another day? I kind of celebrated it by having a couple of slices of a 4 cheese pizza last night. There are some cheeses that I don't like. Usually those are the really soft and smelly ones.:icongermanyplz:
This is my wallpaper for the month. It's Sakaki from Acchi Kocchi. I kind of feel sorry for this character. He's constantly getting into deadly accidents. It feels like Mayoi is a sister to him, because they're always getting into trouble together.:iconchibinitalyplz:Anyways, he's in front of the bakery that he works at, called Hatch Potch. Kind of a nice laid back wallpaper.


My Jewish calendar has an interesting red patterned kiddush glass. It's from Amsterdam, from 1856. There's also a silver spice box from Germany, from 1670. And, another kiddush cup from Amsterdam, from 1847. Fancy looking stuff. Really cool to see the old cups and spice boxes.:iconchibihungaryplz:My herb calendar has some edible flowers: corn flower, nasturtium, violet, borage (or starflower), dill, marigold, and bean flowers. Kind of interesting. 


Here's the month-long holidays: Caribbean-American Heritage Month, Corn and Cucumber Month, Country Cooking Month, Gay and Lesbian Pride Month, Great Outdoors Month, National Dairy Month, Lemon and Mango Month, National Camping Month, National Fruit and Vegetables Month, National Iced Tea Month, National Rivers Month, National Soul Food Month, Women's Golf Month, National Candy Month, National Papaya Month. Some are important causes, some are to make you appreciate things you may take for granted, and some are just for fun. Interesting mix of holidays this month. 


I'm going to try to eat half of what I normally eat. Sometimes I feel like it's too much anyways.:iconwtfromanoplz:Maybe I'll lose even more weight this way. So, instead of a whole banana at breakfast I'll eat half of it, and save the rest for later (like for a snack or with lunch). Also, do things like half a sandwich, instead of a whole. I'm still eating the same stuff this way, just smaller amounts. (Which I've heard is good for me.:iconchibicanadaplz:) I've also started up my walking again. This time I plan to do longer ones than I did before. And, every so often, I'll make it even longer. Did my nails for the first time in a long time. It's called frosted lilac. An interesting light 'frosty' purple color. It's a nice confidence booster when I do my nails.:iconhappychinaplz:


Did a lot of shopping on Saturday. Got some herbs for an indoor garden, and went to the mall. Thought I would find my kind of jeans, but they were out.:iconlietplz: 


Also, managed to get a nasty looking rash that day. It looked scary and huge.:iconchibichinaplz:Called the nurse that night, and she said to take benadryl, wash the rash with cold water, and put powder on it until it goes away. It's looking a lot better. But, it's still there. Makes me nervous. 


Sunday, we did some grocery shopping. We were out of a lot of stuff. Also, played a little of the Sims 2. Made a family of 3 sims, that look really close to how I envisioned those same characters from my story. All with the help of 'The Sims Resource' site. There's so many things on there. The family is made up of cat demons. Managed to find cat eyes in a couple of shades, and different colored ears. Didn't find any 'cat' tails. Should be fun torturing them occasionally.:iconenglandispervyplz:Although, I really like those characters.


In Bleach, it was all about how that stuffed animal, named Kon, came to be. Basically the mascot for the series. The mod soul was kicked out of Ichigo, and returned to his capsule form. Ichigo decided to put it into the stuffed animal. Basically stuffing an artificial soul into an inanimate object. (He can move around and talk, too.) This way no one gets taken over by him. They like to abuse him a lot. Sad, but funny. 
日本語
Today's kanji is . Or: きょう (kyou), おし.える (oshi.eru), おそ.わる (oso.waru). It means teach, doctrine, faith, religion, religious teachings. 

For dinner last night I tried that cheese pizza, and it came with cinnamon sticks. It was so good!:iconchibispainplz:I thought the sticks would be flimsy, and have not much to them. But, I was happily wrong.:iconseychelles-plz:Tonight I had some frozen sweet and sour chicken, with some rice. It was really good too! Putting together the leftovers, I can make about 4 more dinners. That's awesome!:dummy: 

No comments:

Post a Comment