Friday, March 8, 2013

National Meatball Day!

Mood::icondenmarkgrinplz:

This is tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'll post then. I love meatballs!:dummy:(Well, ones without pork.) In fact, we've kind of gotten into the frozen ones lately. They're pretty simple to make from scratch, but are messy. There's a lot of different kinds out there. We've been putting them in spaghetti sauce over pasta. Tasty stuff.:iconfrancisplz:

Last night, I had to go to urgent care again.:iconlietplz:This time part of my permanent retainer's wire had popped out. Stabbing my tongue. The rest of the wire was bending and moving around. It was extremely painful. At first, I thought it was that feeling of having a large hard chip of some sort stuck between my teeth. But, I quickly found out that wasn't the case. I've had a permanent retainer on my lower teeth for about 12 years. It was to keep things straight. They had told me back then that most people have it taken out in their late 20s, if they got it when they were my age. Lo and behold, I'm in my late 20s!:iconwtfukplz:Maybe my mouth said, "ok, it's finally time now. Let's push it out whether she wants it or not." 

Anyways, the same nurse who took out my huge cyst, yanked the wire out. She's pretty amazing! I immediately felt much better. For a while, I've hated the thing. I'm going to keep the wire in a baggy. Kind of like I still have my wisdom teeth in a pouch somewhere. The wire is surprisingly small. I thought it would be huge. Now I just have the 'cement' or glue that the wire was mounted to. I've gotten a lot of it off just by using an electric toothbrush, flossing, and even eating. It was apparently old enough to lose its grip on the wire, so I think I'll be able to get it off soon.:iconchibinitalyplz: 

That was just one more thing I did not need for the week.:iconnataliaplz:The week ended up amazing, but I was in a panic so much, it felt like I was going to have a heart attack or something. My back's feeling really good now. It still stings sometimes, but it's not bad. 

In Asuko March, Yoshino decided to stay at Asuko instead of transferring to a 'normal' high school. Gintama was awesome! They can make things be funny and serious at the same time. I don't know how they do it. But, they did well with it in this episode. Wrote a bit more of my last chapter of Alliance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment