Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!

Mood::iconberwaldplz:

He was a great and inspirational man. Definitely deserves his own day! His message of equal rights is still a very important one. And there's still a ways to go with it for everyone. But, we've come a long way. It's also Inauguration Day. (The public one. The actual official day was yesterday.) Obama's speech was very moving.:iconfrancisplz:

Its still been pretty cold outside. The fog hasn't lifted much either. Starting today I've upped my sit-ups to 40 twice a day for the week.:iconprussiaplz:I didn't think I could do it, but managed to this morning. Hopefully, I can tonight and the rest of the week. I'm still doing my 2-mile walks. I'm not liking the idea of lengthening it anymore.:iconpolandplz:So, maybe I will add in a small bike ride. 

Went to the mall to try on the next pant size down, just for fun. It fit perfectly. And, I know the brand I tried runs small. So, yay for me!:dummy:Technically, from my heaviest I have gone down about 3 sizes. (I say about because the largest size was a little tight.) That's quite a bit. I went down 2 sizes in about a year and a half. I've gone down one in about a month and a half.:iconheroamericaplz:Shows you the huge difference in the way I'm approaching it. Plus, I started with just the change in eating a month and a half ago. Didn't add the sit-ups until about 5 weeks ago. Didn't start my walks until about 3 weeks ago. So, with all of them combined, it's really making an impact. And adding more and more sit-ups every week helps a lot with it too. Maybe it'll go even faster now...:la:

Today, I watched a Cartoon KAT-TUN episode (a trans guest who was very interesting, and a model who talked about her dieting), Cuticle Tantei Inaba or Cuticle Detective Inaba (a new anime, which I'll talk about at some point...), read Mixed Vegetables (just started this manga, and will talk about at some point as well), played my clarinet, came up with ideas for landmarks in the city that the university is next to in Alliance, and went over some kanji. Sunday, I went through more recommended artists that lastfm listed. It was very interesting. Some strange bands, and some that sounded awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment