Friday, January 4, 2013

Beautiful

Mood::iconsleepygreeceplz:

By Meg. This is kind of a trippy song, but I like it. The more I hear it, the more it grows on me. The vid is even weirder. It's about dreaming, and how she's just an 'image'. I'm not sure if, in the song, she's real or not. Or even if it's her who's dreaming, or the person she's singing to. Also, about how beautiful her world is. Maybe it's not really supposed to make that much sense. Meg is a Japanese singer-song writer, composer, and fashion designer. She debuted in 2001. Her music has changed over the years going from pop, to rock, to electro-pop, etc. She sounds interesting. Might look more into her songs.:iconchibiaustriaplz:

MEG - BEAUTIFUL【PV】 by pino0001

It's been very cold lately.:iconcoldrussiaplz:I won't do my usual monthly thing until I get my new calendars. Have to get a Jewish one, and regular one. Hopefully this year will be a lot better than 2012. Such crazy stuff happened, a lot of bad things. Some good things, but they seem to be overshadowed by stuff like my mom passing away.:iconkikuplz:I don't know why, but even just looking at the year's number, 2013 looks awkward. Hopefully, I'll post more this year.

Went to a friend's place for their New Year's Eve party with a bunch of other people. I just didn't like how the host decided to guilt-trip me through part of it.:iconromanoplz:It's a party! We're supposed to have fun.:iconhongkongplz:(She has no right to 'mother' me, especially when I have a parent still. But, maybe she thinks my dad's not good enough or something. Next time people do that, I'm saying 'it's none of your business'.:iconscaryrussiaplz:) Everyone else seemed to be great, but were slightly socially awkward. I'm ok with that, as long as they don't make me feel bad. There was a ton of food. I wanted to keep my new way of eating up, but was talked into eating more because it was, after all, a New Year's celebration. I don't get to celebrate that often. I still think I ate less than what I would have normally. I was talked into playing Apples to Apples as well. They thought Boggle would make them think too hard.:iconnataliaplz:It's not that hard a game. Anyways, it made me hate the game even more when I didn't win a green apple, and everyone else had at least one. I was being creative, but apparently they also didn't want that. One of the members had her birthday that day as well. So, she made her own cake. It was ginormous!:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:I was full just from eating that one slice. It was a carrot cake.

I'm still keeping up with the new way of eating for me. (Always found the 'I'm going on a diet' sounded odd. You always have a diet. Good or bad. My nutrition professor felt the same way.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:) I'm mostly eating half of what I get at restaurants. Sometimes, just a third of it. And, I still feel full afterwards. A lot of the time, I'm eating half of what I normally would for dinner at home. The only times I might not is Shabbat, and if I really didn't eat much during the day. And, need enough to sustain myself. It's great! I get to have so many leftovers for lunch. Such a selection.:iconchibinitalyplz:Still keeping my breakfasts relatively small. Sometimes, I don't even have breakfast. And, I try to have only one small snack at night. If I didn't have quite enough at lunch, I'll have a small snack in the afternoon. But, that doesn't happen very often. I'm happy that I'm still keeping it up.:iconthailandplz:

Also, still doing sit-ups when I wake up, and when I go to bed. Each week I'm adding 5 more to both. So, this week I'm up to 25 in the morning and 25 more at night. 50 a day! Quite a lot.:iconseychelles-plz:But, I get used to the number of them by the end of the week. So, it doesn't seem as crazy when you do it gradually like this. I wonder how long I can keep it up. Hopefully, for a long time. I'm already noticing my stomach/abs area tightening a bit. I might at some point, do the Pilates exercises they demonstrated on Cartoon KAT-TUN. They seem to add a couple more every couple of episodes. They look fun, and might help even more. They feature ones people can do in bed. 

Also, managed to do the long walk I wanted to do for a while. Did it twice. One at night just before dinner last week (I think it was last week...). Not very smart on my part to do it at night. Safety issue.:iconswissplz:I did it again today during the early afternoon. Much better time. I really love my new walking route. It's pretty long to me. I can make it longer once I get used to this one. It's roughly 2 miles. (According to Google maps.) And, when I was by myself, it took me 30 minutes. Not bad. They say you get more out of walks, if they're brisk. And, that's apparently considered brisk. But, I can go faster. Went today with Dad. It was nice to walk and talk with her. I also think it's nice to blare my music, with headphones on, loud while I'm walking alone. Both have their positives. Felt like I was still walking when we went to the market as soon as we got home from it. I guess that's good. But, made me pretty tired.:iconchibiswedenplz:

Had our (Dad and I) support meeting Tuesday night. It was very interesting. And, despite it being New Year's Day, we had a pretty good turn out. Went to Shari's afterwards, like usual with a bunch of other people from the group. I had their malted Belgian waffle with a huge mound of strawberries in the middle, and some whipped cream around them. It was so good!:iconchibispainplz:And made a really tasty brunch the next day. Had their strawberry lemonade, again. It's amazing! Tons of actual strawberries mixed in. Usually, at other places, when you get a strawberry lemonade it tastes artificial and there's no clumps of actual strawberries. 

Saw Lincoln on Wednesday. It was pretty good. Actually got teary towards the end. Had some pretty ignorant people behind us who didn't know much about the times, or how the government was like. Good they saw this, then. They thought that congressmen were civil to each other, and easily agreed. If anything, they were worse back then. Fights would breakout, and it was difficult to get a unanimous vote for something. But, I'm into history, so maybe that's why I already knew this stuff. It's sad, to me, when others don't know or understand, though. (Especially, when they looked middle-aged. It's not like I'm talking about teens or something.) Got some sour patch kids. I haven't had them in a LONG time. Been slowly eating them ever since.

Thursday, was essentially a big shopping day. Got some stuff at the local market, some things from Trader Joe's, and a bunch of stuff at Costco. Haven't been to Costco in a long time. The last time, I think, was with Mom.:iconraivisplz:We restocked on some things there. I'm always amazed at the quantities of things there. Especially, when I'm changing the way I eat. The pies would take weeks alone to eat. (If it doesn't turn by then.) Even with the 2 of us eating it. There was a box of frozen chicken egg rolls that we got. There's about 60 of them. 60 is a lot! Even if they're on the small side. There was a beef summer sausage that we got, as well. The 'log' or 'stick' was huge. It'll take us a while to finish it. Also got some mini individual Martinelli's sparkling apple-peach cider. They're so cute, but there's like about 9 or 10 of them. There's a huge thing of tissues, too. Like, 12 boxes. It's nuts! Got the falafels and pita again at Trader Joe's. Going to try their olive hummus too. We got a frozen bag mix of biryani there, as well. 

Got some writing done. Hope to do a lot more soon. I wrote so much in one day, my hand hurt. If I have more days like that, I'll finish this novel really quickly. I came up with a name for the bar. And, it's a word/name not recognized by Google. Yay! That's what I wanted. I want it to be fun and new to people. I think it might be a bit difficult to say, but that might be because it's made up. I love my system of making these names for places. I usually end up with interesting ones.

Hope to play more of my clarinet this coming week. I don't know why I haven't done it much this week. Just didn't have the motivation.:iconlietplz:Just means I might have to stay on those specific klezmer tunes longer. 

Youtube:
More cool Gintama vids:

No comments:

Post a Comment