Thursday, January 19, 2012

National Popcorn Day!

Mood::iconeestiplz:


Yay for popcorn!:dummy:I usually have to be in the mood to eat it, though. Also, I think my fave variety is Kettle Corn.:iconawwwplz:Caramel and white cheddar tie at 2nd. ;) I feel if it doesn't have flavor added to it, it's almost like eating cardboard.:iconwtfukplz:Popcorn originated in Mexico. It's supposedly been around for more than 5,600 years. Microwavable popcorn was introduced in the 1980s. Kind of interesting. Yesterday was Peking Duck Day. Good stuff.:icondenmarkgrinplz:


Gotten back into practicing my clarinet everyday this week.:iconchibiamericaplz:Worked on editing the Hetalia Heritage meme in Photoshop. A lot of areas look much better now. I thought I wouldn't be able to fix a certain spot, but it ended up looking pretty good.:iconchibicanadaplz:


Finished drawing my original character Sin's head. I like how she turned out.:iconfrancisplz:I'm up to Phraetes (or Fray) now. He should be another fun one.:iconchibinitalyplz:


Since En Passant hasn't updated in a while, I went back to reading Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Just until the other one updates again. I like SZS, but it's very long-winded.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:They talk a lot and use a lot of examples. Sometimes it gets a bit tiring. Had to skip a lot of chapters, since its been slow as well. It doesn't really matter with SZS, since there's no actual plot. Just day to day happenings for Nozomu and his students.:iconspainplz: 


Got some more writing done on chapter 15. Also, got over my mini-writer's block. Wahoo!:iconlachoirplz:Wrote for a longer time than what I normally do. Which was really nice. Feels like I'm back on my game.:iconprussiaplz:We'll see how long that lasts...(Hopefully, a long time!)


There's been a crazy winter storm going on for the last couple of days.:iconchibichinaplz:Its snowed a lot today and yesterday. Been pretty cold and windy as well. They expected the snow to stop early this morning, but in some areas (like us) it hasn't.:iconkikuplz:A little further south of us, there's been sleet and major ice problems. Most school districts are closed in the region. So, my dad's been off this whole week. Monday, because of MLK Jr. Day. Tuesday there was a little snow, so there was a 2-hour delay, but after just 2 hours of being there, they cancelled the rest of the day. Wednesday and today because of more snow. And, just found out she has tomorrow off as well. 


They've shut down some of the main highways too. Snowed about 4 inches here by the end of the day Wednesday. And, I bet we got at least another 4 inches today.:iconlietplz:That's a lot for this area. Lots of accidents, too. And a lot of people are without power. (I'm hoping our power stays on!:icongermanyplz:) It's just creating a mess. Will be pretty messy still when everything melts. Because of the snow storm, we decided not to go to the cafe, like we usually do on Wednesdays. 
In Fairy Tail, it was revealed what Carla and Happy's real mission was. Apparently, they were sent out to find dragon slayers, bring them back, drain their magic, and finally execute them. It was all the Queen of Extalia's (a cat kingdom) plan. Which is who they're about to see. I feel really sorry for Carla and Happy. 
666 Satan was just epic!:iconchibihungaryplz:A lot of twists in one chapter. Next one will be the 2nd to last chapter. The final chapter's probably going to be even crazier. I think this would be perfect as an anime, too.:iconchibipolandplz:I'm really going to miss it when it ends. Also, read more of Soy Source, Earth, and Host yesterday. 
Naruto Shippuden was really cool!:iconheroamericaplz:Haven't seen them really get back to the story for a long time. So, this was a treat. Naruto conquered his own hatred, and now believes in himself more. With Bee's help and Yamato watching just in case things get out of hand; Naruto fights the Kyuubi within himself. Bee told him he can't conquer it without taking it's chakra. So, that was the start of an awesome fight. That's a huge Rasengan in the pic!:iconusaplz:Next episode should be very interesting, too. If he can conquer the Kyuubi, he can control it, and therefore will become much more powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment