Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tainted Love

Mood::iconthailandplz:


The Marilyn Manson version. Honestly, it sounds better than the Soft Cell version to me.:iconswissplz:I'm not very into most of his songs, but I think this cover and the one for This is Halloween is awesome!:iconchibispainplz:So much more emotion in his voice for both. The original Tainted Love was composed by Ed Cobb, of the Four Preps, and recorded by Gloria Jones in 1965. I didn't realize it went back that far.:iconseychelles-plz:It didn't get international attention until Soft Cell did a cover in 1981. Since then, its been covered by many artists. Marilyn Manson did a cover for the Not Another Teen Movie soundtrack in 2001. Later, he added it as a bonus track to his next album. When it was released in the UK, in 2002, it was his biggest hit to date there, reaching #5 on the UK Top 75 charts.:wow:

It's been a bit colder lately. I haven't been feeling very well for the last few days. I don't know what it is.:iconohboyamericaplz:But, I think my ears have something to do with it. I've been bad and haven't been chewing gum for about as long as I've been feeling this way.:iconusaplz:I have a weird ear problem, where if I don't use q-tips and chew gum everyday, I'm in a lot of pain. I know they say you're not supposed to stick q-tips in your ears, but my doctor insisted I do so. I think if you don't have this problem it's bad for you.:iconchibiaustriaplz:I'll have to start chewing gum again.:iconkikuplz:


I think I'll post the calendar stuff tomorrow. Had my therapist appointment on Tuesday. I can't believe she's retiring soon!:iconjapansaysnoplz:I was better this time with getting my appointment. Instead of the 5 months in between, it was 3. She still thought it was too long in between.:iconlietplz:So, we managed to make one more last appointment with her next month. Hopefully, about 6 weeks is better. Usually, I feel so into having my appointments sooner, and then 2 weeks later I feel like maybe I don't need it.:icongermanyplz:So, I guess it's good I made the appointment right after seeing her. I'm hoping the next therapist will be just as good, if not better, than my current.:iconhappychinaplz:
In Fairy Tail, they introduced Gildarts. He's a bit absentminded, which isn't good when you use destruction magic, and you're the most powerful mage in Fairy Tail.:iconchibichinaplz:If he's not careful, anything he touches, is destroyed instantly. They have to rearrange the town for him, just in case. He's also close to Natsu. Like a father figure to him. He came back after trying to do a 100-year quest, one that no one has been able to complete in 100 years. He tried to do it for 3 years, and gave up. He was attacked by a black dragon on his quest, though. It was powerful and quick. He tells Natsu, and he goes crazy thinking that the black dragon might know where Igneel or the other dragons are. (They all disappeared on the same day.) Maybe the black dragon is the one Gajeel's looking for, or the metal dragon? The one person Natsu feels is truly a father figure to him, is Igneel. (In pic.) So, there's a possibility he may find him? Gildarts warns him, but Natsu said only dragon slayers can fight/understand dragons. 


Yesterday, I played my clarinet for an hour. Did some klezmer tunes, Mozart, and songs from my solo book. Rosie really enjoyed it. It was just written all over her face.:iconcuteamericaplz:She has such a different reaction than most cats. Kind of cool. Not only could you see it on her face, but she started to curl her toes cutely. Almost couldn't play watching her and seeing how cute she was.:iconchibihungaryplz: Actually played pretty well. 
In O-parts, Zenom's 'Great 4' show up and start attacking the groups in the whale ruins. One of them, Kujaku, is Kirin's twin brother. They have a long battle, but Kirin wins. Mei actually fought well, too. One of the 'Great 4', Franken Schultz, starts to attack Ball, Jojomaru, and Amidaba. He was turned into an O-part by his father. All that's left of him is his brain inside a puppet-like O-part. Looks like they'll have his story next. But, Jojomaru already figured out how to destroy him.:iconlovinoplz:


Read an article on making a chili in You Maga. Had a recipe, as well. Very 'manly' speech.:iconspainplz:Almost transposed an Irish tune all the way through. Read more of Timeline. Got pretty far into it. Intense at the moment. Pretty graphic, too.:iconchibiswedenplz:Found a few more interesting words using the dictionary at the cafe yesterday. All to help with writing. (To remind me/find new words for describing things in my story.) 


I finally was able to get a lot of writing done on Tuesday. Getting into it again. For a while, I felt a little detached from my characters.:icontinoplz:But, after that bit of writing, I feel a lot more 'connected' and therefore can develop them and 'hear' their voices more. Went over the kanji checklist for the JLPT. There's only 3 that had problems 'sticking'. But, after going over them, it's a lot better. I'm feeling a little more prepared for the test on Sunday.:iconfrancisplz:


deviantART fave: Don't even think about it Another cute drawing by an artist I watch. They're thinking of turning it into a shirt. 


Youtube:
Something I'm sure Buster would have done, if given the chance. He would've whipped their butts!

No comments:

Post a Comment