Monday, December 19, 2011

National Hard Candy Day!

Mood::iconchibiswedenplz:


Didn't know that they made a day for it. I like hard candy, but I don't go nuts over it.:iconseychelles-plz:Specifically, I like most candy canes, caramels, and occasionally lollipops. I have to really be in the mood for one.:icontinoplz:Tomorrow night's the start of Hanukkah! Yay!:iconfrancisplz:I'll probably make latkes for it. There's 2 parties this time.:icondenmarkgrinplz:One on Friday and another on Saturday. The Saturday one will have more of a 'dinner' than the other. They're ordering Chinese, along with people bringing latkes, and desserts. Most likely going to that one.:iconeestiplz:
Started watching Maou on Friday. Has a lot of actors I like. (Also, the show won many awards.) Very intense and interesting. This is a remake of a popular suspense drama from Korea called The Devil. (Maou literally means Devil.) One of the main characters, is played by Ohno Satoshi from the band Arashi. I think it's the first time I've seen him in a drama. He's good.:iconchibinitalyplz:He plays a two-faced lawyer, Naruse, who people consider to be kind hearted, almost angelic. But, he's really plotting revenge, using his brilliant mind, on the person who killed one of his relatives. (I think his brother.) The other main character is played by Ikuta Toma. Who's been in a couple of dramas that I really liked. He plays a detective, Naoto, who's pursuing a mysterious series of murders and fighting against the 'devil'. Which apparently is Naruse. Still don't know much yet. But, I like dramas that make you think, and have many twists.:iconchibihungaryplz:


Started watching the Ao no Exorcist specials. They're only about a minute long each. And, they're really weird. Hopefully, the movie that's coming out soon will be better. Also, looked for anime movies to watch for now. Nothing interested me. Maybe next Saturday I'll watch a live action Japanese movie, instead. Pandora Hearts has been awesome! Very cool story.:iconchibipolandplz:


Was able to keep playing my clarinet every day this weekend. It's been great. And, I've only been getting better. Only thing that threw me off, was while I was practicing, there was someone walking through our front lawn over to our neighbors, laughing. It felt really weird.:iconlovinoplz:We had someone throw an egg at our house, and ring the doorbell, but leave as soon as we answer. Feels funny. But, if they really wanted to egg our house, there would be more than one. Maybe the person at the door was lost, and suddenly remembered where they needed to go and left. Maybe the guy walking through our lawn had lost a ball or something. I hope it's like that.:iconraivisplz:


Went through looking at Radiohead and the Black Eyed Peas songs. I used to love them so much. Now, not so much.:iconkikuplz:It's weird. Didn't find anything that interest me. So, I started looking at traditional Irish tunes. Hopefully, next time I'll find something good. I'll probably be looking at Irish tunes for a while. That's a huge and vague selection.:iconlietplz:Next week I think I'll look at Hanukkah music or something, though.:iconheroamericaplz:


Started my Hanukkah drawing. Just have an outline of the menorah and table. For some reason, maybe it's where I decided to draw, it was incredibly crooked at first.:iconusaplz:I was able to fix most of that, but it took up most of my time.:iconwtfukplz:


Managed to get some writing done!:dummy:I think it's going to get really fun to write soon. Getting to an interesting part of the story again. Worked more on drawing my oc Sin's head. I don't know why, but I was having some issues with one of her eyes. But, I like how she's turning out now.:iconicelandfukkiretaplz:Worked some more on my character sheets and building descriptions. Kind of fun to think about the restaurant building. It seems so clear in my head, I just need to type it out. I think I might make a bread and butter pudding with whiskey sauce on Friday. It's an Irish recipe, and sounds so good.:iconitalyplz:It was either that or a German rum cake. Which sounds just as good.:iconchibispainplz:Maybe I'll do that next time.


deviantART faves: Blue Spoon Angel and Fork Devil :WIP: Shinta Child Spoon Angel and Fork Devil I did not make these! First, an interesting drawing by an artist I watch. Second and fourth, cute animations by an artist I watch. I like both the spoon angel and fork devil. He's such a versatile artist. Third, a nice animated drawing by an artist I watch. He hasn't posted anything in sooo long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment