Thursday, September 15, 2011

Destin Histoire

Mood::iconchibiamericaplz:


By yoshiki*lisa. This is Gosick's opening theme. Kind of cool. I don't like the artist's pv of it. Which is kind of sad.:iconchibiaustriaplz:Song definitely fits the series. Here's the anime's opening:

It's been really cold today.:iconnataliaplz:In the low 60s as a high. Well, at least we had our 9 days straight or whatever it was of summer. 


Wrote some more of chapter 14. I think I'm almost done with this chapter.:icondenmarkplz:Yay! Then, I have to edit it.:work:Also, finished the vamp writing meme. Still have to go over it later, but after that I think I'll post it. It was a lot of fun. And, a good way to get into your character's head, so to speak.:iconeestiplz:This kind of thing's great for character building. I don't think he liked the interview...:iconwtfukplz:
In Ao no Exorcist, they just found out about the test. I still don't know who the guy with the stuffed bunny is. He hasn't been revealed in the anime yet either.:icongermanyplz:Neigauz sensei tried to kill Rin. All because he's the son of Satan. Satan possessed him during the blue night 16 years ago. He killed his entire family. So, now he wants to kill anyone associated with Satan. Everyone gets promoted to Exwire. (It really seems like it should be Esquire. But, that's what the anime subs say as well. And, I read something about how the manga-ka may have wanted it this way. Weird.:iconsleepygreeceplz:) Next chapter's about Blacky! He becomes Rin's feline familiar. I like its personality.


Played my clarinet. Haven't played in so long...:iconkikuplz:But, for some reason, I wasn't too bad. Played some Mozart pieces and some pieces from my clarinet solos book. I'm getting used to the new tunes. They're kind of fun.:iconchibinitalyplz:
日本語
I finally sent out my application for the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test). Hopefully, I filled it out right.:iconraivisplz:I get more nervous when it's not done online like it was before. The test is going to be on December 4th this year. It's a little annoying that they upped the fee for the test.:iconromanoplz:Before, everyone had to pay $40. Now, the 'easy' levels are $50, and the 'hard' ones $60. Seems like they're changing stuff around every year.:iconchibijapanplz:I also finished another sentence from that You Maga article on stress relieving exercises. ③片膝立ちになった状態からお尻を締め、ゆっくりと息を吐きながら前足側に体をひねりましょう。(3. Katahiza tachi ninatta joutai kara oshiri wo shime, yukkuri to iki wo haki nagara maeashi sobani karada wo hinerimashou.) While standing on one knee in the current position, tighten your butt and slowly exhale, front leg being at your side, and twist your body. 

Apparently, there isn't a new episode of Naruto Shippuden this week. Sad.:iconpolandplz:But, I did work on the Hetalia heritage meme. 3 of the mochis (representing countries) have been sketched out. Trying to decide what Belarus' symbol should be next to her. She turned out to look really upset.:iconbraginskiplz:Maybe because she's small. (Intentionally.) Russia came out kind of funny, but nice. He has his trusty vodka next to him.:iconvodkapls:Managed to get an ok face sketched for Germany. He has a mug of beer next to him. I'm trying to make them have different expressions and looks, especially because in the anime the characters really stand out on their own. I'll have to remember when I'm done to put their flags somewhere next to them. I also want them to say something in their languages. They said we could go wild with this thing, so why not?:iconyayhanatamagoplz:

deviantART fave: Why my Homework is NEVER done I did not make this! This is so true! Cats do like to sit on open books. Makes it hard to study and such. Pic's a little grainy looking, but it gets the point across. Cute cat too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment