Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sukiyanen, Osaka!

Mood::iconchibigreeceplz:


By Kanjani8. It's a phrase that basically means: I Love Ya, Osaka! Really funny and a feel good song. Has become a new fave! :dummy: I think I'm starting to really like this band. :iconchibihungaryplz: And, now I want to visit Osaka even more! I'll post the video, at the end, too.





It's been a normal summer day. Cool in the morning, and nice and warm in the afternoon. I couldn't ask for anything better! :iconsleepygreeceplz: The next few days are similar. I might have finished chapter 11. It's 90 pages now! :wow: I'll have to start editing it tomorrow. :work: I played some more Irish tunes. Wasn't too bad. I'm going to have to get rid of some of the songs I got a couple of days ago. Some aren't as good as I thought they would be. :iconhongkongplz: I worked some more on the extras for the grill's manual. So far, it's about size, in the box labelled what they called Quality Indication. Interesting.


I watched the xxxHolic: Rou (Cage) movie, or OVA, yesterday. I love the series, and wish it would come back, instead of just having a movie. :iconswissplz: It started with Yuko disappearing, and 10 years pass. Watanuki is now the shop owner. He smokes the same pipe Yuko did, along with similar clothes. I like his grown-up self more. :iconchibisitalyplz: Doumeki is a professor at the local college and checks in on Watanuki every once in a while. Himawari, apparently, is married. Kohane's one of Doumeki's students. Cool, we get to see her much older, too. :iconthailandplz: At the end, Yuko didn't really disappear she just reincarnated/possessed (either way you want to look at it) a girl. This seemed a little too short. I know some OVA's have a couple of episodes, and I hope that's the case with this one. Seemed a bit abrupt. :iconhre-plz:


I watched Bambino, too. Interesting they made him cook in a challenge against a more experienced cook. He lost, but in a way he won. (You'd have to see that episode.) The person who makes the desserts, or dulce, breaks his arm. And, they want Ban to help him out. :iconchibijapanplz:
In O-parts Hunter, Jio wakes up and transforms into Satan. Then, fights Wise and Mekisis. A new OPT appears named Shuri, who's a member of Zenom. Her O-part's called Race, which is similar to a long chain. The effect is unknown. Jio returns to his old self and realizes he's face to face with Wise on top of Mekisis. They battle it out. Wise is really starting to remind me of Gaara from Naruto. Giggle Jio beats Wise, and Mekisis eats and absorbs him. :iconitalyishorrifiedplz:
In Fairy Tail, Lucy's team ended up getting their punishment even though the Master was away. They read off a quest poster aloud, that said if you can decipher it, you'll be rewarded. As soon as they said it, they switched bodies. Gray with Lucy, Erza with Happy (the cat), and Natsu with Loke. (Loke's the one who tries to charm women.) Hilarity ensues, and they spend most of the episode trying to get back to normal. :iconchibicanadaplz: In the end, only Gray and Lucy switch back. 


I finished inking Zero for the >:] box in the meme. I screwed up a bit on inking part of his eye, and tried to cover it up with white out. I'm hoping that works.:iconkikuplz: I just started drawing him in the D: box. Really, just has a head at the moment, no face. :iconwtfromanoplz: I have a lot of ideas for this one, though. EVIL Laughter! Let's hope it comes out. I'm halfway through this meme. It hasn't really been that long. :iconchibiamericaplz:


deviantART: In Depth Character Profile 4Kama- Pants APH- Greece and Chibi Turkey I did not make these! First, another great meme to help me build up my characters more. Second, a funny comic by an awesome artist. It's in Tagalog, but he has an English version in his comments. There's not much dialog, though. Third, a cute drawing of Greece carrying a tiny Turkey, both from Hetalia. She's one of the newer artists I added to my list, but so far her art's been great! 


Youtube:
The video for Sukiyanen, Osaka! Looks like they had a fun time making it:

No comments:

Post a Comment