Friday, July 30, 2010

Cheesecake Day!

Mood::iconchibiamericaplz:


Wahoo! It's Cheesecake Day! :iconcheesecakeplz: I used to hate cheesecake. :iconkikuplz:I started to really like it when I had it at a camp a while ago. (Odd place to eat it, I think.) I think when I tried it before, it was too rich or was horribly made. I also like when it's not just the cheesecake flavor. Plus, going to The Cheesecake Factory when I visited New York City, made me love it even more.:iconhungaryplz:


I was going to post sooner, but my computer was having issues again.:iconohboyamericaplz: Did a scan disk check, which took a long time. Apparently, there were some corrupted files. Today was freezing at first, and when the sun finally came out a little after noon, it was nice and warm. :iconchibicanadaplz:I posted a pic: Huge Lobster on dA. This thing was huge! :iconitalyishorrifiedplz: At least to me, it was. There'll be better pics of it coming up. I already had someone fave it! :iconchibipolandplz:


I met my psychiatrist yesterday. It's funny, because I think that was the shortest appointment I've had. :iconchibirussiaplz: It lasted only 10 minutes. She was very nice, and helpful. We talked about the meds I'm on, first. About how I think we should try and not order a 3 month supply next time. That last month, the meds seem to be not as potent. :iconwtfukplz: So, I don't feel as stable. She agreed to having it as a 2 month supply this time. Should be just right. :iconthailandplz: She told me if I ever feel slightly like I'm not as stable, I should call her. It's nice she said that. Then, we talked a bit about some of the big things in my life. Odd that talking about my dad being transgendered took up more time, than talking about my mom who has a couple of different types of cancer. :iconromanoplz:She was a bit overwhelmed. I honestly, wouldn't blame her. :icontinoplz: Then, I asked about a recommendation for a therapist. She said there's someone who's down to earth, has a good sense of humor, and is a bit more understanding of the stuff I'm going through. She recommends her to a lot of her patients. Most have loved her. Sounds like a good candidate. :iconeestiplz: She also told me that there's a guy, who basically is fresh out of school, who's going to be working there in a couple of months. He's a psychologist, and will be closer in age to me. She said if I don't mind that he's a guy, he might be good too. I really don't care about gender when it's something that deals with my mental health.:iconchibijapanplz: If it was for a gynecologist, maybe. But, the head's different. I looked up the info for the therapist she suggested at first, and she's a social worker. I'm not used to those. But, maybe she'll be a good one. :iconkumajiroplz: So, the plan is to see that therapist for a couple of months, and if I don't like her, I can switch to the psychologist. Nice to have a back-up person. :iconchibisitalyplz: She acted like she was running out of time, and started to motor-mouth the last couple of minutes. I understood it, but it was a bit weird. (Maybe she was nervous?:iconchibilithuaniaplz:) Other than that, she was great. :iconheroamericaplz:
日本語
I finished everything on the grill's manual! :party: Including the extra stuff at the bottom. Might look a bit at the front cover, but I'm done with translating it. Next, I'll put it all together, and try to make sense of some of those sentences I had issues with. It will make a nice English copy of it for myself. :iconspainplz: Here are the last parts of it: 発売元: エコー金属株式会社 (Hatsubaimoto: Ekoo kinzoku kabushikigaisha) Sales Agency: Echo Metal Company (Corporation) 新潟県燕市小中川1782 (Niigataken tsubameshi konakagawa 1782) Tsubame City, Niigata Perfecture, 1782 Konakagawa. Now, I have their address! :iconenglandispervyplz:紙: ラベル プラ: 袋 (Kami: raberu Pura: fukuro) Label: recyclable paper. Bag: recyclable plastic. They had their recycling symbols around the words for paper and plastic. Pura is an abbreviated form of the word for plastic. (Which would be pla for us.) Very interesting stuff. :iconchibiswedenplz:


deviantART faves: APH- America x3 for Kiriban Tea PArty cupcakes APH: Alfred's birthday I did not make these! First, a drawing of 3 versions of America from Hetalia. America from the Revolutionary War, when he was a kid, and his current self. Very cute. Second, an amazing pic of cupcakes. Makes me hungry just looking at them. Third, a funny drawing of America's birthday. Him with a burger cake, soda, and some other things. In the series, burgers are his fave thing, after all. 


Just heard we're going to have roasted chicken, snap peas, and wild rice for Shabbat dinner. (Of course, that's also with Challah.) Sounds really good. :iconitalyplz: For dessert, French Silk Creme pie. I love that stuff! :iconchibispainplz:

No comments:

Post a Comment