Friday, July 2, 2010

Dum Tek Tek

Mood:


By Hadise. This was Turkey's entry for the 2009 Eurovision contest.Kind of a fun and energetic song.:dance:It's interesting that the artist, Hadise, was born in Belgium. She has Turkish parents and identifies more with Turkey. 


It was another cold day.:iconbrothercanadaplz: Supposedly it's going to be in the 80s next week. Yay! Going from in the mid 60s to the mid 80s in just a few days. :iconwtfromanoplz:Although, it would really be nice to be warm, so I shouldn't complain about that. I updated my crazy and weird holiday calendar. :la: The funness continues! :iconyaykumajiroplz:I'm just doing it for fun, I'm not serious about it. Month long holidays: Blueberry month, Hot Dog month, Icecream Month, Grilling Month, Horseradish Month, Recreation and Parks Month, and Baked Beans Month. Sounds like the makings of summer! :iconspainplz:Today's International Chicken Wing Day, and World UFO Day.UFOAlso, tonight one of our friends is holding a Shabbat service. Her son's having his Bar Mitzvah the next day. Which, we're going to also. It should be fun! :iconchibicanadaplz: On Sunday it will be July 4th! Wahoo! :iconus-xdplz: I love this holiday!:iconchibispainplz:Our town's celebration and fireworks are on the 3rd. We sometimes can see their huge fireworks from our upstairs window. I hope our neighbors aren't as crazy as the previous years.:icontinoplz:We live next to a reservation and a lot of the big fireworks are sold there. They're only legal on the rez, but people use them off of it anyways. :iconkikuplz: They do those usually next to people's houses. It can be very dangerous.:iconraivisplz: We watch Seattle's fireworks on TV on the 4th. It's pretty and it's better to see the pros do it. All from the comfort of home. :iconeestiplz:

I have some really good names I could use for my new character. I just have to pick one. :iconchibijapanplz: I even decided on where he comes from. The name is going to portray part of his personality in its meaning. 

I'm still searching for a good manga to read on Fridays. Hopefully one that's in the comedy/horror/mystery genre. If I can't find one with those 3, I'll settle for comedy. :iconbraginskiplz:

I played more Irish tunes. Sounded good for the most part. Towards the end, it was a little sloppy. :iconchibiaustriaplz: I think that's just because I had problems waking up this morning. I figured out the components for the next sentence in the grill's manual. I just need to piece them all together. :iconsleepygreeceplz:
I wanted to look for a new anime to watch, too. But, after a few minutes of searching, I decided to watch an anime movie. :iconthailandplz: This one's the 3rd Naruto Shippuden movie called Inheritors of the Will of Fire. Really cool fights. :iconchibihungaryplz: I loved seeing the other ninjas do their 'thing' again. In fact, a lot of them had some awesome new jutsus. I think Naruto may have been more powerful in this movie than in the series. :iconchibisitalyplz:It was very heartwarming too. The type of movie that  holds you in suspense throughout most of it, and leaves you feeling good. :iconseychelles-plz:

I finished outlining/highlighting Loathe's wings, body, and the main part of the tail. Just need to finish the rest of the tail and feathers that are falling off of his wings. :icondanmarkplz: Then, I'll sign it somewhere. (Hopefully, not in a place that will ruin the drawing, I don't know.:iconlietplz:) Finally, it will be ready to post! :dummy: I think Loathe's looking pretty awesome right now!:iconchibiamericaplz:

No comments:

Post a Comment