Sunday, July 18, 2010

National Ice Cream Day!

Mood::icondanmarkplz:


Yay! For Ice Cream Day! :dummy: So, not only is it still Ice Cream month, but it gets its own day, too? :iconicecreamconeplz:Does that mean we should celebrate twice as much?:iconjustahappyplz:(We still have a little mocha almond fudge ice cream, maybe we should get more? Meow :3) Well, today's been pretty cold. Most of the weekend has been. :iconbrothercanadaplz:We're expected to be at normal again soon. I hope so. This being cold for a while, getting extremely hot all of a sudden, and going back to the cold thing, is annoying. :iconchibienglandplz: Something in between for a while would be really nice. :icontinoplz:


I went again to Shabbat morning services! :iconyaykumajiroplz:This time it was with our Rabbi. More people showed up than normal, too. He's starting to really bug me for some reason. :iconromanoplz: Might be another reason for why I wouldn't go for so long. :iconpolandplz: It's always the same, and never really gets you into it like our cantor. He rushes it, and omits things that's the norm for most congregations. :iconbraginskiplz: Sometimes, he doesn't translate or even say the Hebrew correctly from the Torah portion. :iconwtfromanoplz: Then, when he does his talk about the portion at the end (or drash), he goes on and on. Repeating a lot of it. Not only that, but this time it was mostly only about 1 sentence in the whole portion.:iconwtfukplz: Also, he goes on wild tangents from what he started with. He has weird takes on things too. I don't mind that he stutters, but add that in with everything else, it gets very hard to sit through. :iconswissplz: He won't stop me from going, though! :iconberwaldplz:When he does those talks, I'll just ignore him and maybe read over the comments they have in the book. Might be more interesting. :iconspainplz:This is also the second week I read the portion before Shabbat. Kind of feels nice. :iconthailandplz:Second time wearing a kippah during the service too. Our cantor's leading next week's and it's the portion with the Shema and V'ahavta in it. They're 2 of the most important prayers in Judaism.:iconchibisitalyplz: She told us it will be more of a participatory portion. Should be interesting, too. :iconthinkplz:


After that, I played a bit of the Sims 2. Still with the sim I made to look and act like America from Hetalia. I think he's crazy now! :iconitalyishorrifiedplz: Something exploded in his microwave and he started shouting at it. Then, the fireman came in and extinguished it. When he was done, my sim immediately stripped and took a sponge bath in his kitchen sink. :iconchibirussiaplz:The fireman stayed in his bathroom. I don't know why he decided to take one in his kitchen. Plus, it wasn't like his sink was made for him to take baths in. He danced a bit after that, than got dressed again.:iconwthplz: He's also been trying to flirt with every other sim, male or female. It's ok, just weird that he doesn't flirt with just one person at a time.:iconseychelles-plz: I sometimes let my sims decide on their own what they want to say or do to the person their with. :evillaugh: Makes for some crazy scenes, and also makes it more fun. :iconenglandispervyplz:Also, whenever he looks through his telescope during the day, his neighbor comes over and beats him. That's a bit disturbing.:iconromanorageplz: Some of his friends like to call at like 3 or 4 in the morning, but when he calls then, they yell at him. I guess he can't win. :iconhanatamagoplz:I'm thinking of trying to get the fountain of youth for an aspiration award. Will make him live forever. It'll be interesting to see what the, I think they called it, Love Tub would be like. :iconhurrplz:Well, maybe next week. I don't like playing it for too long. 


We watched 9 last night. It was a good and interesting movie. Awesome animation, too. Very Steam Punk-ish. If done right Steam Punk can be amazing. :iconchibispainplz:This was done pretty well. The evil robots were interestingly made. One was supposed to be a cross between a cat (had a cat skull) and a monkey. Another similar to a giant bird. Looked a bit to me like a Pterodactyl. Another was very snake like. The main 'evil' one was huge and had spidery like legs. I liked that one the most. :iconchibicanadaplz:The ragdoll type robots were very interesting too. 9, is the most brave and seemed a better leader than 1. All of them have pieces of their creator's soul. In fact, he died giving the rest of his soul to 9. :iconamericasadchibiplz:He seems to be better made than the others. 


I got up a bit late today, because I kind of wore myself out last week. :sleep:Plus, it's the only day I allow myself to sleep in. Oh, and my dad has officially changed her name. Her car died last week too, so we're looking for a new one soon. :iconwtfromanoplz: Maybe next weekend. Today, I've been mostly looking for more songs. Hopefully, I'll find some.


deviantART faves: Idol Days Sim Date Gaia Avi: Konkuro-kun II Idol Days 4 panel comics Repairing I did not make these! First, an awesome sim date from a great artist! I love most of her games and comics. It has many different endings, and the story for each character's interesting. I like her sense of humor in these too. Check it out! Second, a cool looking drawing of a Gaia avatar. She's also an amazing artist! I think she mostly does Gaia fanart. (Usually people ask her to draw their avatars.) Also, one of the ones on my watch list. Third, three comics (in one) based on the game Idol Days. Kind of random, but funny. Fourth, an amazing drawing of Germany from Hetalia next to a plane. The effects and colors are amazing! Even if you're not a fan, you might still like this drawing! 


Youtube:
A classic from Gintama! Just do it! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment