Thursday, July 29, 2010

National Milk Chocolate Day!

Mood::iconeduardplz:


Wahoo! For Milk Chocolate!:iconyaykumajiroplz:Sorry, it's a bit belated. It was yesterday. Chocolate's awesome! It should have its own day. :iconchibiamericaplz:Although, I've seen that all the different kinds have a day devoted to them. Weird. :confused:


Today's been freezing! :iconwtfromanoplz: Well, colder than a normal summer day. Not like it's 30 degrees or something. It's barely made it to 60, though. I have an appointment with my new psychiatrist later. Hopefully, she's good. I'm still a bit nervous about it. :iconchibilithuaniaplz: I posted 2 pics: Random Fish 2 More Fish They might not be the best, but they're up. The next ones should be a lot more interesting. I also edited chapter 11 a bit. Then, printed it off, so I can edit the hard copy version. Somehow, I can always see more mistakes on that than on the computer. :iconchibisitalyplz:


I watched the last episode of Mr. Brain yesterday. I love this show! :iconhungaryplz:Why does it have to end?:iconromanoplz: Only had 8 episodes. They caught the bomber. The 2 policemen I like survived the blast. Although, since Rinda tried to save someone, he was the last to leave. And, had to be hospitalized. Mr. Brain or Tsukumo is going to America to find out more about his brain and how their forensics/neuroscience is. On his way to New York, someone hijacked his plane with a bomb. He knew right away that it was fake. His laugh is kind of disturbing, but I'll miss it. :iconkikuplz: Maybe they'll make a 2nd season. :eager: I'm thinking of trying to find a similar show, or one that has either the actor who played Tsukumo, or some of the others that I like. Like his assistant, the policemen, etc. One possibility I saw might be Bloody Monday. But, I don't know. I'll look around some more. :iconmoarplz:
日本語
I finished the little box in the manual. Just have a little of the 'extras' left. サイズ/約~24.5cm (Saizu/yaku~ 24.5cm) Size/approx. ~24.5cm. 材質/本体:鉄(スズメッキ)(Zaishitsu/hontai: tetsu (suzumekki)) Material Properties/Body: Iron (Tinning) ハンドルバネ:鉄(亜鉛メッキ)(Amihandorubane: tetsu (aen mekki)) NetHandleSprings: Iron (Zinc Plated). 

Naruto Shippuden was a bit lame. :iconpolandplz: Everyone was younger and it was just before the final Chuunin exam. It was like watching the first series all over again. :iconchibijapanplz:If I wanted to do that, I would have. I wanted to watch what happens when Naruto talks to Nagato. I guess they'll have that next week. But, they took 2 episodes (1 hour special) for this travel back through time? Why?! :iconromanorageplz: I know people said the first series were full of fillers, and I admit some of it was. But, this was worse than filler to me. :iconbraginskiplz:

deviantART fave: APH- Bilingual I did not make this! South Korea and Taiwan from Hetalia as a couple. Cute. Very nice drawing, too. :iconchibihungaryplz:

Youtube: 
I don't think I posted this on here. I uploaded this on youtube a couple of days ago. It was the fountain at Veteran's Park in Florida. Not the best, but I was testing that function out on my digital camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment