Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Droplets

Mood::iconsleepygreeceplz:

By MEG. Another great one from her.:iconchibihungaryplz:It's about how everyone else runs inside when it's about to rain/snow, but the person who's singing runs outside when it starts. It has a calming effect on them. Almost seems like their dancing in the rain, only slowly. I like that kind of stuff. Rain calms me down too. The vid's a bit trippy, but most of hers are. 

Even though I went to bed at a decent time, and got up at a decent time; I still felt horrible today.:iconnataliaplz:I have this weird gut thing going on. I don't really know why. It kind of has made me not feel like doing much today. (Although, time seems to be going really slowly lately.:iconusaplz:) I still have a nasty bruise around my lower left leg from a horrible fall. So, I should probably take it easy, and treat myself better, I guess. 

I've at least been doing my sit-ups for yesterday and today. Up to 75 of them twice a day this week.:iconberwaldplz:I'm still figuring out ways of eating less, yet finishing things quickly enough so they don't go bad. It's kind of a balancing act. I've just realized since I turned all my meals into the same amount of calories, I can try and continue with leftovers during my 'snacks'. I need to think differently about meals now. (It's taking me a while to iron everything out.) This way I get through things at a decent rate, and yet don't go over the calories I've set for the day.:iconchibinitalyplz:

Oh, and this weekend I found out that I really did drop a size.:la:It's kind of my guide to see how I'm doing. If just going by number, I went down 8. (From my heaviest size.) But, with the way they size things, 4 sizes. That's a lot.:wow:I didn't think I'd get down to this, at least not as quickly. I thought I imagined that my pants were becoming really baggy again. My shirts are a bit loser on me lately too. I think I'm slightly lighter than I was towards the end of high school. (At the end of high school, I was a size bigger than I am now.) I don't really feel like it yet. But, it kind of feels surreal. The only problem I'm having is my gut is going down much slower.:iconkikuplz:So, I look kind of funny. I know the sit-ups are helping a lot, and it really just takes time. (And, at least it's getting better already.) Another weird thing is I have a lot of lose skin. It's starting to bounce back, but it may take a little while for it to completely do so.

Went through a good chunk of tupperware we have in the kitchen on Monday. I was amazed by how much we had in such a small area. My mom was very into keeping every piece of tupperware she got. (Plus cleaned out containers that were originally for things like whipped cream, almond roca, etc.) She also kept them for decades. I don't think we ever used some of them while I've been alive. It was just taking up a bunch of space.:icontinoplz:Plus, some of the ones we were still using didn't look very healthy anymore. I was a little weary of using them at times. But, we got some new ones to replace those. They've been great. Might want a couple more of the larger-sized ones, since I got rid of the older large-sized ones. But, those cupboards look very bare now. I know there's at least one more area in the kitchen that has a ton of tupperware, but it's a bit harder to reach for me. Some are on the top of the refrigerator, and some are in the cupboards above that. I'm not that tall.:iconwtfromanoplz:Not very many people are. So, that might take me a bit longer to go through. 

Tried to watch a new drama today. Looked into Gal Cir and Minami-kun no Koibito. Both pretty old (especially the 2nd one), but I've been curious about them for a while. Didn't like either of them. Maybe watched like 10 minutes of both. They seemed like they'd be good, but turned out not so much.:iconpolandplz:I might try Switch Girl next time. If that doesn't work, I'll try to finish dramas I couldn't finish before. The site I'm using now has most of those dramas completed with all the episodes. I might have forgotten about what some of those shows were like, so it'd be interesting to get back into them like that. A lot of the ones I couldn't complete didn't have the last episode up. Some I only could watch halfway through. I really liked most of them, though. I don't think I'm interested in the new season's stuff. Sadly.:iconohboyamericaplz:

Tokyo Ravens was interesting. Harutora's realizing that Hokuto may have actually been Natsume. I'm surprised it's taken him so long to even suspect it. They both were about to talk about it, but the academy was about to be attacked. So, they didn't get to it. Kon knows it's really bugging Harutora, but he won't open up to her even if she's his familiar. I hope they resolve it soon, and then get back to the action. None of this back and forth...:icongermanyplz:

Caught up with recent updates of Anagle Mole. They rescued Chiwa, but now every majin is after them. The person who's supposedly next in line to becoming king told everyone that if they kill them, they'll get the equivalent of a billion dollars. He even set free a majin that had been locked up, who everyone calls a monster. Anyone he sees is viewed as an enemy, and he's extremely powerful. I wonder if the king will actually make more of an appearance soon. (He actually looks younger than the guy who claimed that he's next in line...) They've cut to him a few times, but it's usually in his room, he's very temperamental, and kills people if they get something wrong. Like the bathwater isn't warm enough, the grapes aren't peeled, etc. He's ruthless. I'm more interested in him, oddly. He probably will show up after the 'monster' is defeated. Next time, I might start a new manga, or go back to one of the ones I put aside. Some of those I thought people stopped updating. But, another group picked it up, and there are already a lot more chapters up. (If not the rest of the series at least more, or it might be still ongoing, etc.) It was like that with Toraneko Folklore. I guess I'll see. Lots of options. 

Wrote more of the 5th short story for my nightmare anthology. It's definitely creepy, but somehow intriguing. I'm usually into watching/reading stuff in the horror genre, but when it's based on a recurring nightmare it feels a bit different.:iconchibichinaplz:

Played my clarinet. Did a jazz tune and lots of Irish tunes. Haven't done the Irish ones in a while. Wasn't too bad. 
日本語
Studied some more compounds for . 発音 or はつおん (hatsuon): pronunciation. 発覚 or はっかく (hakkaku): detection, coming to light. 発揮 or はっき (hakki): exhibition, demonstration, show, display, manifestation. 発狂 or はっきょう (hakkyou): madness, craziness, insanity. 発見 or はっけん (hakken): discovery, detection, finding. 発言 or はつげん (hatsugen): utterance, speech, proposal. 発光 or はっこう (hakkou): luminescence, radiation. 発行 or はっこう (hakkou): issue (publications), publishing. 発効 or はっこう (hakkou): coming into effect. 発酵 or はっこう (hakkou): fermentation. 発達 or はったつ (hattatsu): development, growth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment