Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nishiki no Mai (Remix Full Version)

Mood::iconheroamericaplz:


Or, The Dance of the Fine Dress. Sung by Gakupo and Gakuko. Gakuko is just the female version of him. (This is the first song I've heard her sing in.) Kind of interesting. Sounds really cool, too. Lyrics are interesting. I wish they had more Gakupo songs like this one.:iconberwaldplz:A lot of people seem to make fun of his character in their songs. So, it's nice to see. 

I have some really awesome news!:iconlachoirplz:Yesterday, I got my permit, got a couple of flyers out to advertise my clarinet tutoring, found out my health insurance approved my appeal to continue coverage, had a nice strawberry lemonade, and to top it all off had a sundae at Dairy Queen. Yes, all in one day! It was pretty amazing.:iconthailandplz:


Almost had a perfect score on the knowledge test for the permit. Missed like one or two points. My pic for the card doesn't look too great.:iconswissplz:I have a temporary paper one at the moment, but will soon get the plastic colored version in the mail. We waited for about 30 minutes before I could talk to them for the test. (Which was on a computer touch screen.) Test only took, maybe, 10 minutes. Then, it said on the computer to go back to the counter, they were busy so I took another number. Then, I noticed other test takers were cutting in line. In my head I said screw it, and cut too.:iconseychelles-plz:There was only 2 people at the counter. (And, occasionally one needed to go to the bathroom.) Makes things go really slow. One of the things I really hate about that place.:iconchibienglandplz:


Put those flyers up at the cafe I usually go to. One on the front door, and another in the bathroom. They get so many of those, it was hard to find a spot.:iconhongkongplz:Funny thing is, I didn't get a call about the mahj group meeting yesterday there. And, lo and behold Dad and I were mainly there for a drink, but they were there too!:dummy:So, no Wednesday thing this week. Next week they're not meeting, but the one after that they plan to. I got a strawberry lemonade this time. Read a little of the Jewish magazine called Moment. This time it had articles related to Jews and their genetics. It had myths, info on diseases that only affect Ashkenazi Jews (I'm one of them...They're from eastern/central European descent), a thing on if G-d is in our genes, and a few other related articles. Really very interesting.:iconchibinitalyplz:A lot of the info pertained to Ashkenazim. So, it seemed to be more personal for me. 


The sundae was amazing!:iconchibispainplz:Two brownies, vanilla ice cream, marshmallow syrup, fudge syrup, and bits of oreos. Really nice ending to the day. We had catfish just before that. Its been ages since I last had it. So, that was interesting.


Also, started registering on some free online Jewish dating sites. I think I registered for about 5 of them, then noticed most weren't entirely free. So, I deactivated those. Only 2 left.:iconwtfukplz:Hope to find more soon. After that, I'll also try the regular free dating sites. It just would be cool to be with a nice Jewish boy. I get tired of explaining what Judaism is about to other people. I've been doing that all my life. Although, I'm also open to others, it can just be a bit more trying.:iconwtfromanoplz:I'm not used to actually dating. I met my ex almost by accident. Met at dinner in one of the college's cafeterias while I was talking with my friends. He jumped in and talked. We ended up talking more in my room later. I don't remember how long we talked, but that didn't seem like I was dating. I don't know... So, another new experience for me.:iconchibihungaryplz:


Finished looking through Aomori. Saw a Jomon period site, that had replicas of the actual structures from that era. It was cool to look at. Also, went to Hirosaki Castle. They even had a 3-D model of it on Google Earth. Quite a beautiful place. Also, read that Aomori has some of the largest apples in the world. On average, one of those apples gets up to 2 pounds. That's huge!:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:We have little things compared to that. I'm in Akita now. There's not much in my guidebook or even in the atlas. So, I might zoom through this area.


Managed to finally play my clarinet. Haven't in the last couple of days. Wasn't too bad, considering. Worked more on my 'wing' drawing. I can tell I'll probably be on it for a while. It won't be anywhere near what's in my head.:iconkikuplz:But, it is showing the pain I wanted to convey a bit. Finally started chapter 17 today! It'll be an interesting beginning. A bit 'unique'. But, every chapter seems to have a different 'feel' to it. So, I guess it's just staying true to that.


Started going over compounds that have the kanji I've worked on recently. It's making so much more sense now.:iconfrancisplz:I like to 'boil down' words, even in English, so it's interesting to see the components and see how they interpret it. Some make no sense if you just look at each individual kanji. Some are like sayings, that don't have anything to do with the kanji. And, some I can really see the logic to them. It's very fascinating. Makes me think in different ways too.


deviantART faves: 7 Not So Deadly Sins An Siyu x Sying Junjie I did not make these! First, kind of a cute drawing by an artist I watch. He does amazing things! Second, an interesting drawing of someone else's ocs done by another artist I watch. Very interesting outfits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment