Tuesday, October 4, 2011

National Taco Day!

Mood::iconchibiamericaplz:


Yay for tacos!:dummy:You can do so much with them. So many different varieties. Even if they are messy, they're usually awesome! Today's also World Animal Day, and National Vodka Day. Interesting group of holidays.:iconusaplz: 


It's cooler than they predicted for today.:iconnataliaplz:It just now reached 56 degrees. Much lower than our norm. Cold enough that my nose is all sniffly.:sick:


Oh, when we went to the store and got my new hoodie, the main thing I wanted were jeans. Mine are really old and have holes everywhere. But, I didn't find any I liked.:iconohboyamericaplz:Apparently, I've dropped down a size or 2. Yay!:iconmochiplz:Didn't realize I lost that much, even though other people keep telling me I look like I lost weight. That's great though! 


Also, had my eye exam on Saturday. My eyes are improving. They were able to do it at Sears where we usually go. Last time, my doctor had retired, and so they were scrambling to find a replacement. They had to send me to Lens Crafters. They're a lot more cozy and friendly than Lens Crafters.:iconchibicanadaplz:I found the guy who did it last year, was rude to me. But, the new doctor at Sears was great. She figured my prescription pretty quickly. I hate that puff of air they blow into your eyes to test for glaucoma. The only thing I wish I could avoid.:iconhongkongplz: 


One Missed Call was crazy! More people than normal, it seems, were killed off. The reporters tried to go out and research an accident that happened 11 years ago to a college club, and a woman and her kid. Something happened while the club members were hiking. A huge earthquake. It took a search team 5 days to find them. (They only had enough provisions for a day.) The article had said that the woman and her kid had been hiking by themselves at about the same time. The search team kept looking for them after they found the club members and took them to safety. They never found them.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:Something about all this has to do with the curse. And, the reporters noticed that all the members' children (that they know about), were killed off. And, those club members are next. 2 of the old members have already been killed. The reporters know about 7 out of the 9 original members. But, no one is willing to tell them who those last 2 are. After I finish this series, I think I'm going to watch the movie again. It's been so long...:iconkikuplz:

Started a new anime called Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle. First one of the new fall anime season. I had very low expectations for this one. But, it turned out to be kind of cool.:iconchibipolandplz:I love puzzles, so to see an anime based on puzzles is fascinating to me. It's kind of a unique anime. The only thing I didn't like was when the bracelet on his arm lit up, that was a bit tacky/cliche. For some reason, seeing other trailers, they turned me off from the art style as well. But, it's not bad now that I've seen more of it. The music's kind of cool, too. It has great potential, so we'll see if that lasts. I dropped Beelzebub. Just couldn't get into it. So, this Friday will be another new show.:icondenmarkplz:


Played my clarinet. Finished the rest of the new solo book, did some Beatles tunes, and some Duke Ellington. Left my door open this time. Rosie actually stayed and seemed like she enjoyed listening to me. I thought it would sound horrible to cats.:iconsleepygreeceplz:Also, worked on that You Maga article on cherries.
In En Passant, they went to a festival. While there they had a big mix up with Buarude's rook and bishop, as well as a guy who spoke in riddles. Which so happened to be Rio's older brother. (He's just about as weird as she is.) Kujou (the white king) ends up having to fight the (black) rook. People who exist in black square, tend to have some sort of super-human ability. (Can be faster, stronger, manipulate things, etc.) So, normal 'humans' see them as monsters. This is getting more interesting. Really liking it so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment