Monday, July 25, 2011

National Hot Fudge Sundae Day!

Mood::iconeestiplz:


I love sundaes!:dummy:And a day devoted to one of my faves? That's awesome!:iconus-xdplz:Too bad I won't be celebrating it. 


It's been really cold today.:iconnataliaplz:Only 62 right now. Woke up a few times early in the morning because of the loud booming thunder, too. It's been raining off and on. Managed to get all my walks in, though! Wahoo!:la:


Wanted to watch Arashi ni Shiyagare, but had a bad internet connection at the time. Plus, the format it was in, doesn't really agree with my comp.:iconwtfukplz:That's very rare. So, I'll have to skip to the next one anyway.
In Letter Bee Reverse, Sunny still has a little heart, so Lag and Conner took her to Dr. Thunderland to help her recover. Lag, Zazie, and Conner head out to hunt down the Cabernet Gaichuu. Lawrence (in pic) sends Noir to unlock the twin gatekeepers' cages. Lawrence plans to use them to draw out the government's experiments' (or Those Unable to Become Spirit) hearts. They have stronger hearts than humans and will give the Cabernet immense power. Eventually, it will take down the artificial sun.:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:Noir's totally against using them as sacrifices like they did the nuns, he rebels, and ends up running away from them. Does that mean he has more heart than he let's on? Interesting.:iconkikuplz:Lawrence reminds me big time of Orichimaru in Naruto. Just as creepy and demented. 


Played some Klezmer and a little Mozart. I'm happy I've been able to keep up the hour-long practice now.:iconchibinitalyplz:I can tell I'm improving greatly. Really got into it. Yesterday, Dad said I sounded beautiful.:iconchibihungaryplz:Makes me feel like playing more when I hear something like that. Someone commented and faved Max! Yay! They said Max seriously needs an all fat diet. I think he's past that point.:iconchibijapanplz:
日本語
Wrote out more of an article on summer foods from the June issue of You Maga. Finished 2 sentences, and started another. 食に対する飽くなき欲求を満たしてくれる12品+6店を紹介。(Shoku ni taisuru akunaki yokkyuu o mitashi tekureru 12 shina + 6 mise o shoukai.) Comparing foods to satisfy our insatiable appetites, we introduce 12 products + 6 stores. 初夏らしい味覚もたっぷり!(Shoka rashii mikaku mo tappuri!) Appears like early summer is full of taste! 

Tried to read some more of Saijou no Meii or The Best Skilled Surgeon. But, it's gotten too serious and bloody.:iconlietplz:In the beginning, they added some humor every so often, and it was interesting. (Even those early bloody points.) I was just testing this one out anyways.:shrug:Tried to read Shibatora. I loved the drama. But, I don't particularly like the manga's style. Sad.:iconraivisplz:So, I'll look for another as a stand-in for when there aren't Afterschool Charisma updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment