Wednesday, January 21, 2015

National Cheese Lover's Day!

Mood::iconthinkinghkplz:

This was actually yesterday, but why not celebrate a little longer?:iconenglandispervyplz:I love cheese, so this is my kind of day!:dummy:There are certain types of cheese that I avoid like the plague, though.:iconannoyedgin-plz:Like the especially runny and smelly ones. (I can't stand to be even in the same room with Limburger cheese...) Also, I hate cottage cheese. Just seeing it makes me feel nauseous.:iconhanatamagoplz:I love cheddar, Colby Jack, dill Havarti, muenster (with certain things), smoked Gouda, Boursin (especially with garlic and herb flavor), parmesan, mozzarella, ricotta (in certain things), bleu cheese (not entirely by itself...), feta, Myzithra, and others that might not be coming to mind.:iconinloveplz:It'll be cool to try some other ones in the future. There are so many different types out there, and from all over the world.:iconawwwplz: 

It's been a while since I've worn makeup, so I decided to wear it today.:iconchibihungaryplz:Plus, I wanted to try out my new foundation. The old one was a few years old, and I was running very low on it. I had forgotten what type I was.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:There were so many choices in that aisle...I knew I was light, but then there's how light, and are you warm or cold?:iconseychelles-plz:I'm apparently warm, but either 'ivory' or 'porcelain'. My skin's a little odd because it has kind of an olive tone to it. Some areas are more olive-y looking than others. (Like my forearms.) And, my face gets red pretty easily. Someone in college nicknamed me Red because of that.:iconlietplz:But, I ended up with the warm ivory one in powder form. Liquid feels funny to me. Although, this felt a bit cakey, it might be different as I use it more. I think it blended well.:iconchibinitalyplz:I also used mascara, eye shadow, blush, and lipstick. Kind of my all out look. Eyeliner looks weird on me. In fact, people have asked me if I was wearing eyeliner when I wasn't.:iconusaplz:When I do wear it, it makes my eyes look even smaller. I have very long eyelashes, so that's a funny look...Also, noticed that I have like a half set of lower eyelashes. Not sure if I noticed that before, but it makes my eyes 'pop' a certain way naturally. I kind of like that.:iconthailandplz:I used one of my newer lipsticks called 'Breeze'. It's kind of a frosted brown color. It's pretty nice. 

Started to watch the movie Kansen Retto, or Pandemic, today. I'll watch the other half next week. It looks like the 2-episode special Oriento Kyuko Satsujin Jiken, or Murder on the Orient Express, is up too. (It's based off of the Agatha Christie novel.) That might be the next thing I watch after this movie. Also, thinking about watching the live-action movie version of Kuroshitsuji or Black Butler. I've read some very mixed reviews about it, and am reluctant to watch it.:iconswissplz:But, I think I'll give it a shot. Pandemic has been interesting. A little slow at first, but it's good. Things are starting to get more and more out of hand. They thought it had to do with the bird flu, but apparently it's not even a form of the flu. People in the media are calling it the 'Blame' or 'Satanic' virus. The number of infected keeps rising, and the death toll is skyrocketing. Japan has now been closed off from the rest of the world. (They closed the airports, stopped trade, etc.) Ground zero seems to be at a certain hospital, and they're running out of resources. Some doctors and nurses are going a little crazy under the amount of pressure they're under. Plus, some patients are calling them murderers. It'll be interesting how it plays out.

About 3 out of 5 light bulbs were out in my bathroom. There's a light fixture that only uses one, and one over the sink area that uses 4. The one that uses just one bulb was out, and the 2 middle bulbs were out in the other one. So, it looked pretty dark in there.:iconwtfukplz:I decided to take action, and got up on a step ladder to change the single bulb one. It was a little scary, because of how tall I am, and there wasn't much to grab hold of if I were to fall.:iconchibichinaplz:Even though I was at the highest 'step' of it, I had a hard time reaching the screws and undoing them. I managed to do it though!:iconyayhanatamagoplz:I've never tried to replace the light bulbs in the 4-bulbed one before. (At least, that I can remember...:iconchibiswedenplz:) It was a lot easier than the other one. After replacing them, the room was extremely bright. Brighter than I'm used to. But, at least things are more visible now. 

On Friday, for cleaning, I did half of the living room. Vacuumed the ceiling stuff, the curtains, around posters/paintings, and molding around things like the doors. Then, I cleaned the outer front glass door. That looks a lot better now, but there are some small areas with what look like confetti/tape pieces that I can't seem to get out.:icongermanyplz:I don't know what that would have been from...Did the mirror in there as well. I didn't realize how dirty that was until I started cleaning it. Next time I'll try to get to the other windows, vacuum the floor, and de-fur the furniture in there. The cats love to lounge in there.:iconheroamericaplz:

For Hitman Reborn, I managed to finish the story arc which corresponded to where the anime ended.:iconranranruuplz:So, from here on it's new stuff for me. There are about 100 more chapters, so there seems to be a lot more to it. I wonder why they ended the anime when they did? It was a pretty epic story arc, but I'm sure it wasn't the last. The next one seems to be about the inheritance ceremony for Tsuna becoming the 10th boss of the Vongola family and his 10th generation guardians. This should be interesting. Right up through this last arc he kept saying he didn't want to be the 'boss'. And, yet the primo or 1st boss as well as his guardians, accepted him and Tsuna's guardians as the rightful heirs. That's the only thing I don't quite like about him.:iconsighingplz:He whines about how he never wanted this job, but when things get serious he fits that role well. He's been fighting all this time and improving very quickly, and he still complains. Not as much as before, at least. He's matured a lot, too. I think Yamamoto finally understands by now that it isn't a game. Before the Future Arc, he thought it was a fun mafia game. Like something kids would make up, and he was just following that. But, I think he realized it was real when he found out his father had died within that decade into the future. They changed the past, so it's more likely that his father survives through that time now. It'll be cool to see what happens to them next.:la:
日本語
I studied the common compounds listed for , and the kanji . 紀元 or きげん (kigen): era. 紀元前 or きげんぜん (kigenzen): BCE. 紀行 or きこう (kikou): traveler's journal, travelogue. 世紀 or せいき (seiki): century, era. 千年紀 or せんねんき (sennenki): millennium. pronounced as (ki) seems to only appear in compounds, not by itself. As 喜ぶ or よろこ.ぶ (yoroko.bu): to be delighted, be glad, be pleased; to congratulate. As 喜ばす or よろこ.ばす (yoroko.basu): to delight, give pleasure. As 喜び or よろこ.び (yoroko.bi): joy, delight, rapture, pleasure, gratification, rejoicing, congratulations. 喜劇 or きげき (kigeki): comedy, funny show. 

I think I might try to use twitter again.:iconchibiaustriaplz:I only stopped a few years ago because I saw no point to it. It was just snippets of things. Kind of felt like a much more superficial version of facebook. (There are some pretty deep things being posted by people on fb. All depends on the person.) But, I might have figured out a possible way I could get into it. Just to write down my thoughts throughout the day. They could be vague, or very specific. Things not necessarily directly affecting me or what's currently happening to me, but how I view things. Topics like religion (that's extremely broad, and I have many opinions about it), activism, specifically about Judaism, gender issues, health, food stuff, music, etc. I might even ask things periodically, like where do people generally get their news from. I don't expect very many responses to these things, but it might be good to get them out in the open...:iconhongkongplz:Some of this stuff pops up in my mind after going on various forums I'm apart of, some from current events, some just hit me, etc. So, that might be another adventure for me. Not expecting much, though.:iconkikuplz:

No comments:

Post a Comment