Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sixth Day of Pesach

Mood::iconchibiamericaplz:


Wow! It's already the 6th day!:dummy:Only 2 more days. It's been a bit difficult with making dinner during it, since my shoulder's not too good right now. There aren't too many 'easy' things I can make.:iconswissplz:(Like from a box or something. With little prep or mixing.) We made it to both seders. I personally liked the first night's more than the potluck the second night. It was more organized, better food, better seating (although, we were still crammed in to the tables, elbow to elbow), and seemed more friendly. The only thing I really had a problem with was the rabbi's singing (I usually don't like it, anyways). Someone brought a non-passover cake for a dessert. But, that was quickly taken away. I was curious about it, so I'm glad they took it away before I grabbed a slice.:iconseychelles-plz:
Started watching Eden of the East on Sunday. (Code Geass seemed a little too weird for me.:iconkikuplz:) On November 22, 2010 ten missiles strike Japan. The terrorist attack, later called 'Careless Monday', doesn't have any apparent victims, and is forgotten by almost everyone. 3 months later, Saki Morimi goes to the USA on her graduation trip. Just when she's in front of the White House, she gets into some trouble (trying to throw coins into the fountain from the gate, security wasn't sure what she was throwing), a naked man (who's also from Japan) with just a cell phone and a gun intervenes and saves her. This man, who calls himself Akira Takizawa is full of mysteries. He has amnesia. His phone is charged with a ton of digital money. He may have something to do with the terrorist attack, or some sort of game. Don't really know yet. It's interesting so far.:iconchibinitalyplz:


Watched the finale of Doctors. It was ok. Tied things up a little too neatly, and  everyone at the hospital changed for the better. Dropped 11 Nin mo Iru for now. Some day when the rest of it is subbed, I might finish it. Kind of a shame, since it has become one of my faves. Watched the finale of Hungry. It definitely could go on for another season. I'm glad that they were able to keep the restaurant, and all of them came back to work there. They left a couple of things open. It was a really good show.:iconfrancisplz: 


Finished Tektek-ing my characters from Alliance. Some look really awesome!:iconchibicanadaplz:Finally posted the filled out Hetalia Heritage Meme to dA! I'm surprised I got 10 faves on it in one day!:la:Lots of views too! Any faves is great to me, so it makes me happy. 


I finally fixed the very first paragraph of my story, Alliance. It was bothering me for a while. I couldn't figure it out, but it sounded really awkward.:iconwtfukplz:I plan to get back into writing everyday. Otherwise, I may never finish this first novel.:iconromanoplz:Even if I just edit for that time I set aside, it'd be great. I'm almost done with chapter 15, by the way. I have a lot of ideas for chapter 16. But, I have to finish this first...:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:
Started watching Acchi Kocchi or Place to Place on Monday. The serious minded Tsumiki and the pure-hearted Io feel they never want to be parted, and yet they haven't fallen in love yet. More than friends but not lovers, they develop an awkward quasi-romance. (That's how they describe it on wikipedia and anime news network.) This is such a cute, yet funny anime!:iconchibihungaryplz:Tsumiki has cat ears that pop up when she's startled, excited, etc. Their friends have their own quirks, as well.


Went to Mom's appointment for a CT scan on Monday. I was able to ask for a CD of my images from the bone scan. The last couple of images were really cool! Talked to a nice guy at the radiology department, who really helped us. He said that most people have the same complaints about the orthopedist that I had. Nice to know I'm not the only one who felt this way.:iconhongkongplz:He said it's ok to switch to someone else. Today, I have a phone appointment with my primary care doctor about what to do next. Someone has suggested that I have an MRI done. But, I have to verify that with him. Or he may order a different test. I don't know. 


On top of this, I have to figure out what to do to keep my insurance. 2 years ago, they confirmed that I qualified as a dependent on my parents' coverage, because according to them I was disabled. So, now I have to 'prove' I still am. I still have most of the same stuff going on, so I guess it's just a matter of showing my records and getting the ok from either my new therapist, or new psychiatrist, or even my primary care doctor. It just piles on more stress that I don't need on me. (Plus, only have until June to get this settled, isn't helping much...:iconchibienglandplz:)


Made meatloaf for the first time on Monday! (Of course with using matzah meal instead of flour.) Made potato kugel and peas with it. Made some matzah brei Tuesday night. Added some dried onions, garlic, and a little salt and pepper. It was really good!:iconitalyplz:


Fairy Tail has a new opening and ending theme. Kind of interesting. Tried to watch Nyarko-san: Another Crawling Chaos on Tuesday, but I'm not sure about it. It may be too 'ecchi' for me.:iconwtfromanoplz:The idea is interesting, and I like her personality, though. I'll give it one more episode next week, then I'll make a decision about it.


deviantART faves: My Best Friend Griff You Don't Even Know I did not make these! First, another cool drawing by an artist I watch. It's of a 'pet' griffin named Griff, and his owner Tony. Second, a hilarious yet somewhat embarrassing comic based on a real life experience by another artist I watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment