Wednesday, January 23, 2019

National Pie Day!

There are so many different kinds of pies out there! Interesting there's a day for them. I love cherry, s'mores, lemon meringue, Dutch apple, pecan, chess, mincemeat, banana, cream-based, and more. It's also National Handwriting Day. My handwriting is weird. It's tiny, slanted, and the g/y/p have long tails. It's so tiny that I have a hard time writing big enough for posters, signs, or even name tags. They usually end up being either too small to read, or even weirder looking. 

Got up late and felt sicker than I have been for the last couple of days. Hard to get motivated to do stuff when starting late, and you feel like that. However, I got most of what I wanted to get done anyways. Yay!

Ordered both my Lamotrigine and Lialda. Last time I was charged twice for the Lamotrigine. I know it gets weird when my primary renews the refills. Even though I told her not to order it for me at the same time, it seems she did anyways. We'll see if they try to do that again with it. I'll keep the receipt this time, just in case. It's a headache. The funny thing is at the end of last month she gave me 99 refills to be filled by the end of this year...I only would need 12 for a year. Seems excessive. Maybe it was a statement. I also emailed Ashley about another list of gender therapists. It'd be interesting to see more options.

Finished the Spiritual unit in Duolingo's Italian course. Next one will be the last, and it's called Politics. Maybe I'll start another language next week. Gives some time to decide. I might try Yiddish or Korean. 

In Choujin Gakuen or Supernatural School, a lot more stuff was revealed. It also made me tear up when they killed off a lovable character. I won't say who, since it'll spoil it if anyone's interested. Seems like the world is doomed again. I'm getting close to the end of this one. 

Black Clover was just about a festival. Felt like a fluff episode. I guess they needed that after the stuff they went through. 

In One Piece, Luffy had a new 'gear' transformation at the end that he called Snakeman. Seems like it'll give him a big boost, and some of the manga readers commented that the fight was coming to an end soon with this. Yay! It's been too long. 

I'll watch the last episode of Gab-Dong tonight. I'll give more of a review on it tomorrow. There were a lot of surprises and twists and turns. The copycat is smarter than the original. 

I'm pretty much done with drawing Shadow's legs. They look more 'human' than what I was doing before. Played some Mozart on my clarinet. I like Mozart, but at the same time I don't. It feels like a lot of those pieces were made to troll musicians, but they sound great when played right...So weird. Edited a couple more pages of Alliance, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment