Monday, November 7, 2011

My Birthday 2011!

Mood::cake:


Yay! Can't believe it's my birthday!:party:Also, that I'm 27 now. I'm proud of my age, and I don't think I'll ever become one of those people who refuses to tell others. It's another year of my life. It should be celebrated!:iconprussiaplz:Although, most people think I look much younger than I am. The youngest someone guessed was 14.:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:But, most guess high school ages. I guess that's a good perk too.:iconseychelles-plz:


Opened my presents last night.:icondancingrussiaplz:I couldn't wait until today. Got a 10k gold chain necklace for my star of David that broke off the original chain. The original, I think, was 14k. But, I don't really care. As long as it looks good with it, and it's neither choking me or too long, I'm good.:iconchibinitalyplz:Anyways, when I wear it, it'll be visible and I wouldn't feel weird about the chunkiness of it. That's what my temporary replacement was like. 


Also, got the Drawing Bible book I've been wanting for over a year now. It's really informative. Highlights each medium, the tools, papers, techniques, etc. I think I'll learn a lot from it. It's a huge book, though. I'm pretty happy with both these presents.:iconus-xdplz:


Had like 24 people on facebook say happy birthday. Really awesome!:iconlachoirplz:I didn't know that many would do it! Makes me feel a little closer to each one.:iconhappychinaplz:Someone wrote a poem, another said keep posting my yummy foods, and other stuff. One person, who was one of my best friends in college wanted to know how I was doing. We haven't talked in a very long time.:iconkikuplz:A lot of my cousins said it too. Yay for awesome friends and family!:iconawwwplz:


I've been kind of relaxing today. Because, it is after all, my birthday.:iconicelandfukkiretaplz:Watched D no Arashi. This time they had contestants and a Christmas special. The contestants were competing for who's the most flexible, and who's the one with the most 'skin and bones'. The winners get to stay at one of Japan's high end hotels, and have a free dinner at their restaurant. One of the contortionists was from China, she blew the competition out of the water. Clear winner.:icondenmarkgrinplz:The second contest I almost couldn't watch.:iconwtfukplz:And, the band members were thoroughly disgusted. One man did a trick with putting his entire body through a regular hanger. Another, played his ribs like a xylophone. It was creepy.:iconromanotwitchplz: 


The Christmas special part was not as gag-me-with-a-spoon as I thought it would be. (I don't care for 'specials' like these really. For obvious reasons.) But, they went to different people's houses, surprised them in reindeer and Santa costumes, and gave them free tickets to a special Arashi concert. I think that would have been annoying. But, if I was a die-hard fan, I think I'd take it.:iconhongkongplz: 
Gintama was hilarious, yet again! The Renho have invaded Earth. They sent seeds into the atmosphere, which the clouds absorbed, and when it rained, people who weren't sheltered were infected. Their faces looked like the Renho's and they became mute. Sakamoto unknowingly started this whole thing, by striking a deal with 'Darth Vader', the head of the Renho. He thought Darth Vader was going to help save Earth from harmful pollution, and such. Sakamoto decides to infiltrate the 'mother ship'. His partner, Mutsu, will negotiate with Vader to sell Earth, while the others dress up as 'Elizabeths' and destroy the ship. Elizabeth finds them, and they find out he's the main general. He asks them to join him. The pic's of Gintoki, Katsura, and Sakamoto just before Elizabeth came in heroically, saving their butts. The others were just watching not sure what to do.


Played a little of the Sims 2. Haven't played in so long...:icongermanyplz:I got tired of Russia's (again based on the Hetalia character) family. So, I started a new one in another neighborhood. This time the characters being based off of Kagura and Sougo from Gintama. Thought they'd be interesting to play with. I got Kagura pretty close with her hair, clothes, and personality. Sougo's face doesn't seem quite right for his character, but found a uniform that looks surprisingly like the Shinsangumi one.:iconchibipolandplz:Although, I'm sure it's usually for pirate-based characters. His personality's pretty close too. Started them in the cheapest house in the game. Wanted to see what that was like. Kind of fun so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment