Tuesday, November 22, 2011

National Cashew Day!

Mood::iconchibicanadaplz:


Yay, cashews!:dummy:One of my fave nuts. Can't believe that there's only 2 more days until Thanksgiving!:iconusaplz:


It's been a bit warmer the last couple of days. But, very windy and rainy. Did a butt-load of cleaning yesterday. Then, I got sidetracked with other things, and before I knew it, I didn't have time to post here.:iconlietplz:


Also, finally made an appointment to see my therapist next week. She's going to retire soon, so I was hoping to catch her before she left.:iconchibisitalyplz:I was surprised they had an opening so soon. After she leaves, I'll have to get another one. I think I read that they'll automatically reassign me someone. I can change it after, though. Wahoo.:iconwtfromanoplz:Finally found a decent one, and she's leaving? Kind of frustrating.:iconchibienglandplz:I really should be going more often anyways. Maybe I'll try to with the next therapist. Who knows, maybe this one will be even better?:iconnorwayunimpressedplz:


Mom had her protime done, and found out her blood was too thin. So, she has to stop the new meds for a bit, then go back on a lower dose. Also, found out that her cancer marker count has skyrocketed again. Lovely.:iconsadrussia:
Yesterday, I started watching Yamada Taro Monogatari or The Story of Yamada Taro. I like it a lot so far. Hilarious!:lmao:Someone commented on the first episode, saying they didn't like it because of the bad acting. But, honestly, I don't think it was poorly acted.:shrug:(Everyone else said it was great.) Some of the humorous moments were supposed to be goofy and 'unreal'. Had a good mix of goofiness and serious acting. Reminds me of Hana Kimi that way. Better acting than a lot of other comedic high school dramas.:iconchibiamericaplz:Both Ninomiya and Sho (from Arashi) do a great job. 


Yamada Taro's a freshman on a scholarship at Ichinomiya Private Senior High School. He's a high-achiever, handsome, athletic, and seems perfect. But, he's painfully poor. The story humorously portrays Taro, who tackles problems that occur because of his poverty, his six younger brothers and sisters, and his mom. She feels she has to buy random things they don't need. Taro took up a part-time job to help the family. The only time he has to sleep is at school. Their father is off travelling, supposedly. 
Today, I started watching Jikou Keisatsu or Time Limit Detective. It's pretty funny, blunt, and a bit quirky. Interesting that way. Kiriyama Shuichiro works as an information management officer in a prefectural police station. He's very observant, and has an interest (they call it a hobby) in the unresolved cases which have passed the legal time frame (statute of limitations). The culprit can't be charged even if they're caught. It's almost like he's just addicted to solving the puzzles of the crimes he's investigating. His colleagues had told him to pick up a hobby, and that's all that suited him. (He tried origami, but didn't feel much into it.) Mikazuki Shizuka is his reluctant partner. She keeps getting suckered into it. Although, she secretly loves him. A very 'unique' feel to it.:iconchibiaustriaplz:


deviantART fave: Death Note: L I did not make this! A nice painting of L from Death Note, by an artist I watch. I haven't liked too many of her recent works, but I like this style more. I do see too much fanart of Death Note. Nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment