Tuesday, September 10, 2019

10th of Elul

Started watching Darr Sabko Lagta Hai (I'll shorten it to Darr in the future) or Everybody Feels Fear on Netflix. Again, it's an Indian horror show. Seems like each episode will be a different story. There's a model, Bipasha Basu (basically plays herself), that hosts it. In the first episode, a blind woman who could sense ghosts told a story to her. The only way the woman knew about the story was because the ghosts told her. Some of it was hokey, but it was interesting. Not particularly scary to me so far. Although, I'm used to horror shows and movies. It does have a vaguely similar vibe to Goodnight DJ. Except in that one they weren't all horror-based. 

Went through all of the Weather unit in Duolingo's Dutch course. Only got one question wrong. Yay! I'm in the top ten of the Sapphire League now. If you're in the top 3 by the end of the week, you get a chest. Chests are full of gems, and gems can be used to restore health or for things in the store. Not sure how much you get for those. I haven't been in the top 3 of any of the leagues yet. You just have to make it to the top 10 in order to be promoted to the next league. It'd be interesting to try to get to that point. 

I realized that Junko's torso was still too long. Ended up shortening it again. Legs look a little weird. I'll have to tweak it again next time. Maybe I should just go off my gut, and not so much with the guidelines I'm using. 

Edited more of Alliance. Went through 5 pages of the ebook and 6 pages of the print. Much faster speed than usual, considering I did that in just a half hour. It reads much better than my last edit of the whole thing. 

Practiced my clarinet. Did 40 minutes again. I think I'll stick to that time this week. Maybe try 50 minutes next week. My pinkies seemed more flexible. Only played Irish tunes this time. Messed up a couple of times, but wasn't bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment