Sunday, November 18, 2012

Homemade Bread Day!

Mood::icondenmarkgrinplz:

This was actually yesterday, but I love bread so why not talk about it a day later?:iconeestiplz:I hope to someday get around to making my own bread. Already have some ideas on what ones I'd want to make. Like whole wheat, challah, potato bread, honey-oatmeal, etc. Mom, for a few years, made our challah. It was amazing!:iconchibispainplz:(Better than any store bought one.) We still have the recipe. 

Well, my meds finally came yesterday, and I already feel much better.:iconthailandplz:So, it was because the previous ones were so old. It's weird how well these work, when they're fresh.:iconseychelles-plz:I actually felt rested when I woke up this morning. (Got up earlier than usual, which was a nice surprise.) I was feeling so bad with the other ones, I couldn't sleep. My new therapist (who I haven't met yet), seemed to almost go out of her way to find the perfect appointment time. A few days ago, she called me 3 times in a row. Then, a couple of days ago, called twice. So far, she seems better than many of my previous therapists. None of them worked that hard to set up an appointment with me. Although, she may be worried because its been so long since my last one.:iconohboyamericaplz:I had agreed with my previous therapist that I'd try to at least go every 2 months. Once a month was preferable, though. Its been about 3 months since my last session.:iconusaplz:

Finished the finale of season 3 for Gokusen. Still have the last special, and that's it for the series, sadly. It did get a bit repetitive, but I still think the seasons had their own unique stories. I wonder what happens to all those pairs of glasses Yankumi throws across the room? And, what about all those hair tie things? She probably won't end up with anybody, either. It's just the running gag. Yet, I think there has been at least one student who ends up semi-falling for her. More so than any of the guys she keeps fawning over. Which to me is very weird. Sure, they could look up to her as a role model, but anything more gets a bit creepy to me. 

Went over some more kanji and compounds. Finally got to the last lesson in my Japanese book. I'll review everything up until the test on the 2nd. I can't believe it's coming up so soon!:iconitalyishorrifiedplz:Found some more Japanese tunes, so look out for those in the future!

I forgot to mention in the last post that we had the worst service at one of our fave restaurants recently.:iconromanoplz:I had a few strands of hair in my Vietnamese-style tofu spring roll. Dad found out that the tapioca starch they used wasn't cooked all the way. They weren't that busy, so it was weird. When we told one of the waiters we knew about Dad's dish, he proceeded to tell us we just didn't know about Vietnamese cuisine. It was clearly not cooked all the way! Very globular, and not very good looking. He gave me a new spring roll and said it was free of charge. They're usually so good. 

Well, this week seems like it'll be interesting. We have Dad's support group on Tuesday. (They keep telling me it's my group too. So, maybe I should stop saying that it's 'Dad's' group.) We usually go out to Shari's with the group, and have a very late dinner there. Also, found out about a group called Colage. One of their sub-groups is called Kids of Trans. Decided to sign up for their newsletter. The Colage group of Seattle is having their first meeting on the 2nd. (Same time as the test.) So, sadly, I won't be able to go.:iconwtfromanoplz:

Wednesday I'll be at the cafe like usual. Thursday's Thanksgiving. We're going to someone's else's place for it, like usual. The couple has been friends with our family for a very long time. Haven't seen them in a while. Haven't been to their place since their sump pump flooded. It destroyed the entire first floor. They had to renovate it, and that takes a lot of time. And, Friday I have my therapy appointment. So, yay! Interesting week.:iconchibinitalyplz:

No comments:

Post a Comment