Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fighting Scene

From the Naruto soundtrack. Hi! Well, today I didn't feel too good, so I took it easy. I watched most of the new episodes (or the one hour special) of Naruto Shippuden. Each episode keeps getting better and better! It started with Itachi remembering his past, and how he 'snapped' and killed most of his clan. It seemed that the only one he let survive was his brother Sasuke. He didn't kill him, simply because he wanted to fight him in the future. They finally meet again and fight. They have this Genjustu 'standoff' for a while. (Genjutsu literally means illusionary techniques.) Eventually, Itachi realizes that Sasuke has become much stronger than he thought. Sasuke stabs him with his sword through his chest. Sasuke wants to know the 3rd person who can use the Mangekyo Sharingan is. Once he finds out from Itachi, he plans to kill him too. The 3rd person is Madara Uchiha. He was the first person to possess the Mangekyo Sharingan. Madara was the one who helped Itachi kill the clan. If a user uses this eye jutsu too often, they'll go blind. Madara was also the first to tame the Kyuubi with that eye. Itachi shows Sasuke Madara's past through his Genjutsu. Madara and his brother would kill anyone they were close to, just so they can hone their ocular skills. Stopped there only because I had a horrible internet connection. Oh well, I'll pick it up again soon. ^_^

For Japanese, I watched some of TV Japan. Picked up a lot more than I thought. (Yet again.) It's always fun to figure out most of what they are saying. Makes me feel more confident about the test coming up. :D Oh, and I found some good Youtube videos. Yeah, I know it's been a while. (It really calms me down too. I should look at them more often!)

Youtube:
Funny one about raccoons
Cats dancing (or singing) to songs
What's under Kakashi's mask? XD
Brain Training game- Another hilarious skit by Jinnai Tomonori

1 comment:

  1. hi i love your profile since your interest and mine is exactly the same.... i love naruto, japan, in fact i too wanted to learn Japanese... could you help me... i want to contact you. could you please give me your mail id or messenger ids..

    by the way could you please visit my blog which i just started and would like to promote it.. view and comment please..

    my blog: http://shikamaruclan.blogspot.com/
    To view me : http://wix.com/wishvam/wishvam

    ReplyDelete