Friday, August 14, 2009

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Hi! Shabbat Shalom! Today was supposedly a little warmer. Didn't feel much of a difference. :P I'm still feeling my 'brain shivers' although they seem to be turning into constant vibrations. So, much so my face feels more numb. About yesterday's blog, when I said (something along these lines) that I 'want' make money through making amv's, I meant I won't. Sorry, thought I should say that was a typo. ^_^" I did more catching up today with other sites. Also, it made it harder to do things because the internet was slow again. We just got the movie Bolt from Netflix, we'll probably watch that tomorrow. Sounds like a fun movie! ;P

For my website Sugoi Japan, I updated my new fashion section, contact info, and added more links. I think the one type of Japanese fashion I really hate is Ganguro. It's where they try to have really deep tans, platinum and sometimes multicolored hair, white make up, huge platforms, etc. It looks really tacky and somewhat racist. o_O I can handle (oddly) and sometimes like things lolita, maid cafe, cosplay, etc. But, Ganguro I just don't understand. Also, I read that it's not very popular anymore.

I updated my Facebook info. Now it has more accurate info. :P It also has some new quotes. I also looked in the friend suggestion section, and saw people I haven't seen in a long time. Some of them have changed so much, if it wasn't for the name and picture I don't think I'd recognize them. XD

I have good news! ^_^ My mom got the ok for Social Security Disability Benefits. So, the government will pay her a good amount every month. It will give us a nice cushion. :P Plus, it will help with what she's going through right now. She deserves this, I'm happy for her! :D

I hope my dad doesn't get mad at me, for saying what I'm going to say here. :( He makes me kind of angry when he tries to revert everything we say into something about Trans. Things that truly don't have anything to do with it. Also, he seems to be interrupting us more and more. Plus, I hate when we'll be talking and right in the middle of it he'll walk away. >.<>

Quizzes:

Your Feet Say You're Flexible
You are more expressive than most people. You let everyone know how you're feeling - the good, the bad, and the ugly.

You are a somewhat passionate person. A few things get you very fired up, but you're usually pretty laid back.

You are not a very assertive person. If something doesn't come easily to you, it's not worth having.

You take a while to fall in love, but once you do, you stay pretty attached to your partner.

You are not afraid of anything. You are brave and courageous, even when most people would be terrified.

You are intellectual and philosophical. You are more concerned with thoughts than action.

You are an amazingly hard worker. You aren't spoiled and you don't mind getting your hands dirty.

You are easily influenced by other people. You're quite impressionable, so you should only be around people who are a good influence.

Your Hair Should Be Red
Passionate, fiery, and sassy.
You're a total smart aleck who's got the biggest personality around.

You Are Quite Worldly
You've done a good bit of worldly exploring, and you have an international perspective.
And you're definitely looking forward to your future adventures abroad.
You've got the passport, the desire to travel, and maybe even the language skills.
Now all you need are the means!

You Are the Heart Chakra
You are loving, kind, and empathetic. You feel for the world, and you truly value peace.
You have many close relationships, and you work hard to make them harmonious.

You are accepting and understanding. You are tolerant of all sorts of viewpoints, even if you don't agree with them.
You are very forgiving. When you love someone, your love is unconditional.

Your Dreams Are a Warning
Your dreams seem to show that you're very preoccupied with your fears and problems.

These bad dreams indicate that you need to spend more time on your issues during the day.

Your dreams tend to reflect your insecurities.

Your dreams indicate that you have very conflicted feelings.

You have a very vivid imagination and a rich creative mind.

You secretly want to hide your dreams from your waking mind.

Youtube:

No comments:

Post a Comment